New Episode Of Vhtv (07/07/23).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TrY6Ds31Uo Enjoy. Si and Davy.

Hi VM,   We now after a few years of playing with CGP have found that if you enter accurate data you actually get very accurate data out.   At first we always used to check the data produced and i

Thats a good opinion to take Kanny, however there is actually a ditch and bank behind the hedge that you cannot see from the footage and the shots are very safe or we would not of taken them.   Ther

As usual Si and Davy, another cracking video with excellent footage and marksmanship. Looks like your new calibration method is spot on. Nice to see your restored springer bag its first bunny as well. Keep them coming lads.

Regards

Danny

Just been on YouTube to open it that way. Davy some fantastic shooting ,Si yours wasn't to bad ether lol.

After calibrating then going on to chairgun do you just trust that or do you field test on targets as well before hunting ?

Just been on YouTube to open it that way. Davy some fantastic shooting ,Si yours wasn't to bad ether lol.

After calibrating then going on to chairgun do you just trust that or do you field test on targets as well before hunting ?

Hi VM,

We now after a few years of playing with CGP have found that if you enter accurate data you actually get very accurate data out.

At first we always used to check the data produced and it was as accurate as it could be for what we had entered, but now the way we calibrate its spot on to the meter.

Davy still checks more than me, (nothing wrong with this). I trust it now so don't bother as much to check it as i just do a gross error check against my older previous data to make sure that there inst a massive change.

As it is my rifles are so well calibrated that if i zero pellet on pellet at 25 meters i can hit a 7 mm map pin at 50 meters or be within 1/2 to 3/4 of the diameter of a 5p probably 5 out of 5 times now. The velocity method is really really accurate.

• Like 3

Another good one boys enjoyed it si pal when are the tuning vids coming out i am waiting to see those before i get my 97k tuned.

kev

They wont be for a few weeks mate as Tony is away on holiday.

Trust me though if you are thinking of getting your rifle tuned by SFS it will be the best £70 or £140 you have spent on it mate I'm sure.

Dont just take my word for it though as there are many lads in this section now with a SFS tuned springer see what they think mate.

Si.