Making A Living From Dawgs....

Baw you need to get a job where you actually have to do some work and get yourself a dog and get out in the field and then maybe you will stop crabbing other people's dogs when you have your own to concentrate on ... These topics are getting boring as fukc ...........

What's sadder, someone who posts boring threads or someone who thinks threads are boring but is too sad not to post on them about them being boring? My job does me fine, pays good too :)

What's sadder is the endless crabbing threads day after day after day FFS this is a hunting site mate ... Get yourself a hunting dogs and put some hunting related posts up of your days out .....

its drink time soon.theres people like this oul crack you need to cheer up...on the other hand is that the stud dog bulldozer on utube ffs

What do you mean is that the stud dog bulldozer on YouTube ??? ........

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's happening to our sport? Is it just me or does it seem there are a lot of guys trying to earn a living from running dogs? They built up this world of hype and charades that's so fragile that eve

Baw mate...serious question...   Has anyone ever knocked you out...???

People have been charging for studs since time began and matches have always been ran for money so I don't see your point ... Nothing has changed from fifty years ago ............

Baw you need to get a job where you actually have to do some work and get yourself a dog and get out in the field and then maybe you will stop crabbing other people's dogs when you have your own to concentrate on ... These topics are getting boring as fukc ...........

What's sadder, someone who posts boring threads or someone who thinks threads are boring but is too sad not to post on them about them being boring? My job does me fine, pays good too :)

What's sadder is the endless crabbing threads day after day after day FFS this is a hunting site mate ... Get yourself a hunting dogs and put some hunting related posts up of your days out .....

its drink time soon.theres people like this oul crack you need to cheer up...on the other hand is that the stud dog bulldozer on utube ffs

just watched a red dog running on utube says its called bulldozer.some of the comments were saying he a beg of sand a service lol hes making hard work of that hare imo.

just watched a red dog running on utube says its called bulldozer.some of the comments were saying he a beg of sand a service lol hes making hard work of that hare imo.

Ah right I have never seen him run .......

its really simples don't wana use a top proven dog with a name and part with money for a stud or pup, then don't :thumbs: well said socks its getting boring as f**k somethings badly wrong on this site when travelling lads can get the boot for saying L 8 R or M 8 but this clown can write lies about mens dogs and it runs for pages :bad::bad:

what do you run,put up a clip and let us see how a proper dog does it
  • Like 1

its really simples don't wana use a top proven dog with a name and part with money for a stud or pup, then don't :thumbs: well said socks its getting boring as f**k somethings badly wrong on this site when travelling lads can get the boot for saying L 8 R or M 8 but this clown can write lies about mens dogs and it runs for pages :bad::bad:

on this thread where has he mentioned any man or any dog? yesterdays thread i let run as i thought it right to give both sides a chance, had i had locked it earlier one side or the other would be spouting favoritism :yes: roll on the season and the summer madness ends :thumbs:

Ah right I have never seen him run .......

top proven dog with a name :icon_eek: think you watched the wrong vid

what do you run,put up a clip and let us see how a proper dog does it

pm me at xmas you can see him in the flesh. :yes: