Summer Hunting...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hares breeding in october is nothing new. I caught a banged up doe on boxing day over 30 years ago and the cubs had their eyes open and were still alive when I opened her. These were the first and uns

Because they knock folk for running bellied up hares, leverets and cubs. . . . . . . . and thinking they are gods of the hunting world . . . . .?   Do what you do and try not to worry about others,

most folk who give stick , DO fack all in winter they just like to give shit to folk, green eyed monsters has they get called,, iff you go bye the book your dog stops at march,, and starts at sept,, 7

Do we realy get proper season now . It shit we prob get frost for 3 month then prob a heat wave then snow. I notice breedin time hav change also so. I hunt all yr just no wear neer as much as I wud in season. Neva used to but do now otherwise mite as well sell up

• Like 1

banter??? some folk think there gods of the hunting world and want the rest of us to bow down to them!!

Because they knock folk for running bellied up hares, leverets and cubs. . . . . . . . and thinking they are gods of the hunting world . . . . .?

Do what you do and try not to worry about others, either way. :thumbs:

• Like 2

most folk who give stick , DO fack all in winter they just like to give shit to folk, green eyed monsters has they get called,, iff you go bye the book your dog stops at march,, and starts at sept,, 7 month doing shag all,,, and the half the winter the grounds hard,,, I don't blame no 1 for having a run or 2,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

banter??? some folk think there gods of the hunting world and want the rest of us to bow down to them!!

its the internet mate half on here never seen a good dog work take every thing on here with a pinch of salt :thumbs:

its the internet mate half on here never seen a good dog work take every thing on here with a pinch of salt :thumbs:

agree with that....but but most threads on ere seem to end up with a my dogs better than your dog or thou shalt not do this vibe!!!

Ya cant beat a stroll this time of year..Its fekking great not having 3 or 4 layers of clothes on and yer hands freezing up so ya cant move yer fingers. .. Its a damn shame theres too much cover to see anything anyway.

I got lost in some very tall bracken the other day... I dont help when your a hobbit sized human like me this time of year... :thumbs: