Salad....

A f***ing love salad me :D but I'm a bit un adventures when it comes to sauces etc. my salad roll consist of cold meat, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato and a bit of salad cream. Salad on a plate pretty much the same with egg and red onion and chips. Looking for creative ideas :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can do this and add some squid or cuttlefish mixed with a normal salad it's takes it one step further, fookin gorgeous Gonna have seafood today after this 1kilo mussels and 20 fresh large pra

cooked prawns soaked in lemon juice for 20mins.........mix some white cabbage with chilli, lemon zest,olive oil,cheveril,red onion........then add prawns with all lemon juice........mix together and s

sounds good mushroom..........   i bet baw just goes and deep fries a pizza after all this help anyway...........

cooked prawns soaked in lemon juice for 20mins.........mix some white cabbage with chilli, lemon zest,olive oil,cheveril,red onion........then add prawns with all lemon juice........mix together and serve........ :thumbs:

i love proper salads..........best food out there as theres no limits what you can do with them...... :yes:

• Like 3

A f*****g love salad me :D but I'm a bit un adventures when it comes to sauces etc. my salad roll consist of cold meat, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato and a bit of salad cream. Salad on a plate pretty much the same with egg and red onion and chips. Looking for creative ideas :DT

Three spoons of good olive oil, one teaspoon of sugar,salt & crushed chillies, one spoon of Balsamic, three spoons of apple or cider vinegar, bit of dried oregano (pinch) Mixed it all up together and leave in the fridge for an hour lovely.

You can always substitue the chillies for a good mustard I like dijon mixed equally with English or if you can get it my favourite is habenero paste blows your head off but tastes amazing :thumbs:

cooked prawns soaked in lemon juice for 20mins.........mix some white cabbage with chilli, lemon zest,olive oil,cheveril,red onion........then add prawns with all lemon juice........mix together and serve........ :thumbs:

i love proper salads..........best food out there as theres no limits what you can do with them...... :yes:

If you can do this and add some squid or cuttlefish mixed with a normal salad it's takes it one step further, fookin gorgeous Gonna have seafood today after this :laugh: 1kilo mussels and 20 fresh large praws coupled with a few langoustines all cooked in lime chille garlic and ginger served with coconut rice lets feckin have it :yes: nom nom nom

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3