A Bit Of Advice

im new to all this hunting with lurchers im going to get two pups as ready for not this season but the next one .. im after a bull grey can anyone point me in the right direction with good bloodlines or breeders of this breed. il also be after a 3/4 grey and 1/4 collie or 1.4 beddy for lamping with with the bull grey and some day time with ferrets. i Want 2 dogs because when they 6 with a good couple of seasons id like to breed them for my self to keep the blood going. id like to go hunting with a hawk to in the future to.

you would be better trying to bring on 4 or 5 pups for next season that way you have a better selection for breeding and waiting until there 6 years old that's daft get them bred at 18 months and sell them as 100% everything :thumbs:

u lot are abunch of jokes i asked u general question of any good breeders or bloodine line pups going for a bull greyhound. and waiting for till their 6 is a reasonable age to breed not breeding pups and i know what breeds i want and thats why i said collie grey and bull grey when i breed ten il ave collie bull grey.

you would be better trying to bring on 4 or 5 pups for next season that way you have a better selection for breeding and waiting until there 6 years old that's daft get them bred at 18 months and sell them as 100% everything :thumbs:

Are you stupid?

Waiting until 18 months?

If you are lucky the bitch will have her first season at 9 months. Get her lined then before she has seen any game!!!

• Like 1

this sites a joke most breeders on here i seen pics of mother daughter mother is 3 daughter 1 .. a dog has not prooven his self in 2 seasons mate its good to ave atleast 5 6 seasons under them before u think about breeding

im new to all this hunting with lurchers im going to get two pups as ready for not this season but the next one .. im after a bull grey can anyone point me in the right direction with good bloodlines or breeders of this breed. il also be after a 3/4 grey and 1/4 collie or 1.4 beddy for lamping with with the bull grey and some day time with ferrets. i Want 2 dogs because when they 6 with a good couple of seasons id like to breed them for my self to keep the blood going. id like to go hunting with a hawk to in the future to.

your best of doing a search on here loads of posts about both type of dogs and check out the buy sell pages sometimes some real nice pups come up for sale. atb hillbilly

u lot are abunch of jokes i asked u general question of any good breeders or bloodine line pups going for a bull greyhound. and waiting for till their 6 is a reasonable age to breed not breeding pups and i know what breeds i want and thats why i said collie grey and bull grey when i breed ten il ave collie bull grey.

Well why not just buy a collie bull grey pup