Tiger Pups

Tiger did well their to get that after a big course LT, good run he seems a nice tight dog and i could see the going underfoot was not the best as it seemed wet and slippy. :thumbs:

Keep the clips coming.

Tiger did well their to get that after a big course LT, good run he seems a nice tight dog and i could see the going underfoot was not the best as it seemed wet and slippy. :thumbs:

Keep the clips coming. ye very wet and slippy the frost was only torn

• Like 1

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here a few pic of tigers pups out of my first x bitch..... . also a bitch that 18 months old that is of irish lady line ........... atb bannerman                      

http://youtu.be/-GP4MdMbHQQ sorry about the cam bad cam I had

try to keep topic clean lads louth tiger has put a lot of effert in putting up these clips

Keep the clips coming.

Keep the clips coming. ye very wet and slippy the frost was only torn

:thumbs: His a good dog. Whats in his breeding LT?

Keep the clips coming. good lot irish terr in his father side you could see it in him fly true them ditches

good lot irish terr in his father side you could see it in him fly true them ditches

That's where the fire is coming from then. he does fly threw the ditches alright. :thumbs:

Is their much saluki in him Lt?

Edited by Saluki246

good lot irish terr in his father side you could see it in him fly true them ditches

That's where the fire is coming from then. he does fly threw the ditches alright. :thumbs:

Is their much saluki in him Lt? Got a good hare killing bitch here that might be a good cross with him in the future.

any pics is she the deerhound whippet greyhound old bitch

He looked very tight in behind that hare looked very sharp,he is as good as a dog as I have seen on any clip from Ireland well done Stephen he looked a good one didn't think there was Irish terrier in shadow ye captain there was good bite of irish terr in judy ye he ran well for me when he was only 11 mounths got bad injury on me on his knuckle brang him to brain jones tm was with me brain told me the injury was to bad I didn't no to put him down or wat rang the woman she word not let me she said she keep him as pet show him to me dar ask him what he think he said the only 1 cure for that the sailt water I live only 100 yards from the beach hade to strip of most days in to the water and swim him and that was that ever time bring him back to brain j he could not beleave this dog whit bad leg could run a hare

• Like 1

one of the best run,s ive seen on here tiger great dog plenty of wind and pace to get back in when the hare broke out. was that run in ire if so make,s the clip all the better as not many clip,s that caught on camera must be a great camera man atb.bannerman hope the pups turn into champs for ya.

one of the best run,s ive seen on here tiger great dog plenty of wind and pace to get back in when the hare broke out. was that run in ire if so make,s the clip all the better as not many clip,s that caught on camera must be a great camera man atb.bannerman hope the pups turn into champs for ya.

ye hounddog

one of the best run,s ive seen on here tiger great dog plenty of wind and pace to get back in when the hare broke out. was that run in ire if so make,s the clip all the better as not many clip,s that caught on camera must be a great camera man atb.bannerman hope the pups turn into champs for ya. ye hounddog thanks in ire I looky the womens unkle owns that land hade jimmy 10 down there few times he tell you good hare in there

• Like 1

Ya I heard the dogs leg was bad and his skull he ran very well in that clip can't take it away from the dog very tight as hounddog said no bother getting back to the long ear,some good land up there to tiger I was on the beach. You are talking about with tommy he was running his dogs handy living beside the beach,JK has some nice pups up there a sound lad and a good chat we had with him FairPlay him