no fall out he knows different :thumbs: am on land more than any of you and doubt you lot will still be at it as regular when you are my age and even with my health problems :boogy::toast:

:guitar::whistling:
been told your only early 30.s and it takes you 4 days to recover from a walk out LOL
you couldnt walk a mile in my wellies :laugh::laugh::laugh:
wouldnt want to probably full of water from falling in the Dykes LOL anyway Barrie the other half of the chuckles said you had better be fitter this year than last year so you should get in the gym ealrly :thumbs::yes:
He's too busy on the piss to be going to the gym, make sure you pack them little red shorts when you go over to gamefair the Irish lads will live them ;)

there in the case. you should of come over dimmock we could of had a great laugh at you :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you could try creeping up on them at night when they are asleep and shine a powerfull light in there eyes

Contact desertbred :laugh:

no fall out he knows different :thumbs: am on land more than any of you and doubt you lot will still be at it as regular when you are my age and even with my health problems :boogy::toast:

been told your only early 30.s and it takes you 4 days to recover from a walk out LOL
wouldnt want to probably full of water from falling in the Dykes LOL anyway Barrie the other half of the chuckles said you had better be fitter this year than last year so you should get in the gym ealrly :thumbs::yes:
He's too busy on the piss to be going to the gym, make sure you pack them little red shorts when you go over to gamefair the Irish lads will live them ;)

there in the case. you should of come over dimmock we could of had a great laugh at you :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Dont you think them raving shorts and your pink Amarni would be a colour :whistling: clash

Dont you think them raving shorts and your pink Amarni would be a colour :whistling: clash

what would a man that wheres a night gowan 24/7 know about style :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I reckon he's going to come back with a Lucas tattoo

i must admit i do apprechate a dog that kills hares some thing you and your team know very little about :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:toast: the OAP team rules dont wear the gown anymore just a wet suit "the incontinence you know :icon_redface: " Hope Robin videos you on the dance floor LOL doing the Shane Castle stomp :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

i must admit i do apprechate a dog that kills hares some thing you and your team know very little about :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

don't you worry lads we soon sort them lot out, I trained the falcon to kill their dogs :angel: now if we can just manage to kill one leveret between us :victory:

don't you worry lads we soon sort them lot out, I trained the falcon to kill their dogs :angel: now if we can just manage to kill one leveret between us :victory:

just wait till the grass is abit longer give the dog a chance ;)