• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you could try creeping up on them at night when they are asleep and shine a powerfull light in there eyes

Contact desertbred :laugh:

another busy productive afternoon I see gentlemen :thumbs:

Got to do something to while away the hours in the old folks home, got one of the ladies knitting me a pink romper suit ready for the season LOL

I doubt your pink romper will have the same effect on some senile manc care home bitches as KC strutting his stuff in a pink Vivien Westwood on the irish soil, I heard its started a cultural revolution over the water

I reckon he's going to come back with a Lucas tattoo

i must admit i do apprechate a dog that kills hares some thing you and your team know very little about :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

don't you worry lads we soon sort them lot out, I trained the falcon to kill their dogs :angel: now if we can just manage to kill one leveret between us :victory:

just wait till the grass is abit longer give the dog a chance ;)

I found I can increase there chances greatly by simply shooting hares and sending the dog to pick the corpses up, 100% success guaranteed I only started my season like most do in may when the sun was warming up, think all kill around 700 and pack in early august, gets a bit nippy then don't it

i must admit i do apprechate a dog that kills hares some thing you and your team know very little about :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

don't you worry lads we soon sort them lot out, I trained the falcon to kill their dogs :angel: now if we can just manage to kill one leveret between us :victory:

I found I can increase there chances greatly by simply shooting hares and sending the dog to pick the corpses up, 100% success guaranteed I only started my season like most do in may when the sun was warming up, think all kill around 700 and pack in early august, gets a bit nippy then don't it

you could try creeping up on them at night when they are asleep and shine a powerfull light in there eyes :laugh:

• Like 2

you could try creeping up on them at night when they are asleep and shine a powerfull light in there eyes :laugh:

I quickly found that I could shoot them using the manner you describe but sadly the dew got the dogs paws wet and I could not be having that like.............honest I thought what am I doing he should be on the couch he could of caught a cold or summat serious, I noticed there was some barbed wire in the field as well, I gonna stick to the local park from now on mate

Edited by arcticgun

I quickly found that I could shoot them using the manner you describe but sadly the dew got the dogs paws wet and I could not be having that like.............honest I thought what am I doing he should be on the couch he could of caught a cold or summat serious, I noticed there was some barbed wire in the field as well, I gonna stick to the local park from now on mate

ill make you some fur lined leather bootys, thatll keep his feet dry :D

laptop hunters thats hard coming from an apprentice LOL

don't want to put you down desert bred your doing well to be out at your age credit to you but I think we both know don't we :thumbs:

You will have to enlighten me mate memories not as good as it was what do we both know?