What Dogs

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Mucky I am only a big kid I am only in me early 20s but speedies f****d that fella must 90 lol I won't be on here when I am 90 years old f**k that lol

let the dogs do the talking myself and somebody else off here ref the match,that will stop all the hassel

Banter I dont remember that one........but do you remember an old guy called Wilf who saw my Fly dog taking hares up the Glen and brought Joesy to my door way before I met Tk? Wilfy had been a work colleague of my old pal Davy Alexander r.i.p. In the '60's so there's a bit of connection going back

there was three brother from shankill owned row garages bottom polard st on the flush one them was called wilf would of knew josie might of been him...TK was hunting with josie when you had fly

Mucky I am only a big kid I am only in me early 20s but speedies f****d that fella must 90 lol I won't be on here when I am 90 years old f**k that lol

let the dogs do the talking myself and somebody else off here ref the match,that will stop all the hassel
I agree with you mucky i will even let speedie pick the place to run I am up for that mucky 100 per cent I will not open my mouth after we run each other if speedie wins I will shake his hand that's no bother he said some stuff about my dogs I said some stuff about his only way to end it Is have a match and then leave it at that,leg speedie pick where when and rules

I agree with you mucky i will even let speedie pick the place to run I am up for that mucky 100 per cent I will not open my mouth after we run each other if speedie wins I will shake his hand that's no bother he said some stuff about my dogs I said some stuff about his only way to end it Is have a match and then leave it at that,leg speedie pick where when and rules

thats it get it done an dusted lifes to short

Banter old Wilf was retired by the time I met him and it was me who introduced Tks cousin who I was hunting with first and later Tk to Josey. Fly dog was already four years old by then. I always said the wee dog was past his best by that age and I maintained, (rightly or wrongly ) it was the whippet in his breeding that shortened his working lifespan. He burned very brightly for three good seasons at hares then dropped a bit but still a great rabbit, cover and fox dog.

• Like 1

Banter old Wilf was retired by the time I met him and it was me who introduced Tks cousin who I was hunting with first and later Tk to Josey. Fly dog was already four years old by then. I always said the wee dog was past his best by that age and I maintained, (rightly or wrongly ) it was the whippet in his breeding that shortened his working lifespan. He burned very brightly for three good seasons at hares then dropped a bit but still a great rabbit, cover and fox dog.

not to many good irish terrier lurchers about now. i know someone going start from scratch but think he have a job finding right terrier

• Like 1

You don't see to many Irish terriers about nowadays especially workers my cousin breeds them he lives in ardoyne.

i heard theres someone in Atown breds them big e ...........sent you pm

Edited by Banter