Khan Jihad Pure Saluki ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Daughter of Khan.......  

He was and so was his son Farrah, put to Girl they produced Saluki's that could compete at the highest level, Tony G Shady, winner Temple Brewer and runner up in the Forley. Vances Ash and Abbey won

dam Khan x Queen Nellie   sire Nero , Jude x Miskin Magic (ASHA)  

Posted Images

He was and so was his son Farrah, put to Girl they produced Saluki's that could compete at the highest level, Tony G Shady, winner Temple Brewer and runner up in the Forley.

Vances Ash and Abbey won everything in the saluki CC, Abbey in particlar was as good a single handed bitch as you could find at the time of any breeding.

Going further back in the line, look at this for strong KC, Knighteington Esmail

post-3389-0-94519500-1385939380.jpg

• Like 8

That is definitely Tor, the others were lurchers bred off him.

Tor was out of Prince of Dartmoor to Sunstream Kizzy Whitney bred by Mick Taylor out of Ringsfield Pharaoh ( the original "Fred" ) and Kizzy.

Khan goes back to him two ways.

Vance put his pharaoh x kizzy bitch "Girl" to the Tepe Gawra dog Farrah to get Ash, Khan's sire who I saw run many times.

Chris Ps bitch ( Talk of the Town aka Nelly ) was off Boozer's Fred, Pharaoh's son,

Her dam's grand sire was Tor of Dartmoor.

Thanks Miles for clearing that up. I was right then, the pic i put up is Tor.. :thumbs:

Some great info..

That Nelly a stunner, been some real un's over the years shady, star, cruise, Tor,brigawn, fred, bill etc fens 100% right though a lot now are scrawny poor speciemens, dogs that look like bitches in stamp, spoiled by too much interbreeding with inferior stock, real shame.

Be good to see another of this standard running again...............

That is definitely Tor, the others were lurchers bred off him.

Tor was out of Prince of Dartmoor to Sunstream Kizzy Whitney bred by Mick Taylor out of Ringsfield Pharaoh ( the original "Fred" ) and Kizzy.

Khan goes back to him two ways.

Vance put his pharaoh x kizzy bitch "Girl" to the Tepe Gawra dog Farrah to get Ash, Khan's sire who I saw run many times.

Chris Ps bitch ( Talk of the Town aka Nelly ) was off Boozer's Fred, Pharaoh's son,

Her dam's grand sire was Tor of Dartmoor.

Thanks Miles for clearing that up. I was right then, the pic i put up is Tor.. :thumbs:

Some great info..

the sweeneys owned tor