Import Bitch

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seen the import bitch today getting sent over to ireland for lucas to cover. must say what a lovely bitch one of nicest strong bitches ive seen and from top working blood lines by all accounts. what y

good luck with em gorger..you dont know till yer try..nothing is a sure thing in this game. i watched a pure run one for 7mins plenty of wind but didnt have the pace or the gears to finish the job.ju

She was sent over by dochertys she owned by punk and T coyle her mother was fawaz winner I don't know all her breeding but a beauty of a bitch been on a transporter all night arrived today not a nerve

Posted Images

seen the import bitch today getting sent over to ireland for lucas to cover. must say what a lovely bitch one of nicest strong bitches ive seen and from top working blood lines by all accounts. what you think of her lads 29bblf.jpg

much better then that kahn bred stuff ;):whistling:

Yea nancy I've few pups of my dog I've few more coming good bitch up top eng has 8 pups to him all bitches I'm taking black n tan bitch he lined good bitch of barney few weeks ago I'm gettin bitch outa that. I've loads dogs can't keep them all just see what takes my eye. I really like my pup of my dog x crow I've nice dog of chase x lucas sis lol I've to many mate.

seen the import bitch today getting sent over to ireland for lucas to cover. must say what a lovely bitch one of nicest strong bitches ive seen and from top working blood lines by all accounts. what you think of her lads 29bblf.jpg

much better then that kahn bred stuff ;):whistling:

you just stick to your back feild with your whizz bangers :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1