MY POST???

Guest FOXDOG

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper::clapper: i cant belive all this agian . saluki V colie. i like both ,but i will say this.

take a pure colie out on the lamp and a pure saluki see wich one catches most and then daytime

saluki evrytime.

that is no argument (no offence meant). pure collie isn't bred to hunt a pure saluki is

that is a no brainer.

If it was that simple this thread wouldn't exist.

The furthest a hare has to run to get to a hedge or fence round here is 500 yards. Not as far as the eye can see like down the "fens" :yes:

so what your saying is joe that a hare is easy to kill on the fen because they have nowere to run.

if thats what you mean. then its most obviouse that you have never ran there

Guest joe ox
:clapper::clapper: i cant belive all this agian . saluki V colie. i like both ,but i will say this.

take a pure colie out on the lamp and a pure saluki see wich one catches most and then daytime

saluki evrytime.

Tut Tut TOMO I have not mentioned a collie x once :o

Guest POT FILLER
The furthest a hare has to run to get to a hedge or fence round here is 500 yards. Not as far as the eye can see like down the "fens" :yes:
its the same round me joe ...but what do you meen by that ...??? :D

SO YOUR SAYING THESE SUPER FEN DOGS THAT CATCH 3 OUT OF 3 WILL GO OVER BRINDLE NEAR YOU AND DO THE SAME??????? WAKE UP SHOOPS

i no off dogs that will kill in small fields brindle southport the dales and even closer to me over gisburn which are small fields :thumbs: and take 3 out of 3 on the fens with the saluki x .....all breeding is different some are up and at em and get to there hare quick and take the hare as soon as possible :thumbs: and some breeds take a while to get to there hare and sit behind the hare trying to tier the hare out so to speak ....the latter will not kill hares round me ..but like i say i no off dogs that will smash hares in small fields and take 3 out of 3 or 4 out of 4 on the fens ......why people just think saluki x can only run and kill on large land is beyond me ....maybe you should wake up marbrick :D .....

Get your coin out and bring them up here :yes:

:D i dont own a fen dog or a full on hare dog joe ... :( the dog i run is an allround type dog he takes his fare share of hares and other stuff :thumbs: but if you read my post correctly i said i no off dogs that can do both .. :D maybe the lads reading this will take you up on it joe ..but i will get my coin out and have a run with you no probs :D but you come down here :thumbs: i run small fields too ..so we should be in the same boat :D

SNOOPS THATS NOT A FAIR MATCH YOUR DOG KNOWS YOUR LAND WELL,YOU SHOULD HAVE A RUN OUT OF THE WAY WERE ITS A FAIR CHALLENGE :yes:

saluki evrytime.

where in that post does it say you mentiond colie

a large majority of allrounders possess saluki blood i mean proper allrounders kill rabbit hare fox an deer on all terrain day an night that can also ferrit an work with terriers but back to stamina name 3 top hare dogs because we must agree that is the ultimate test of stamina you will struggle to find one without saluki blood and saluki the dumbest dogs [ha ha ha] sho me another breed that can box layoff push on or ride a hare like them working them werte they want them

Guest joe ox

so what your saying is joe that a hare is easy to kill on the fen because they have nowere to run.

Read back on any of my posts ive never claimed to run there!

Read back on any of my posts ive never claimed to run there!

no you havent. but you make out its easy. having never done

Guest joe ox

saluki evrytime.

where in that post does it say you mentiond colie

Fair enough.

Do you run your "saluki x dogs" on the fens TOMO?

a large majority of allrounders possess saluki blood i mean proper allrounders kill rabbit hare fox an deer on all terrain day an night that can also ferrit an work with terriers but back to stamina name 3 top hare dogs because we must agree that is the ultimate test of stamina you will struggle to find one without saluki blood and saluki the dumbest dogs [ha ha ha] sho me another breed that can box layoff push on or ride a hare like them working them werte they want them

a carnt understand wat you are trying to say