MY POST???

Guest FOXDOG

Guest joe ox
The furthest a hare has to run to get to a hedge or fence round here is 500 yards. Not as far as the eye can see like down the "fens" :yes:
its the same round me joe ...but what do you meen by that ...??? :D

A heavy saturated saluki x hasnt got the determination to bend a daytime hare more than once round here 6 out 6 :no: round here i will take the hares everytime :yes: 4 out of 6 still the hares the only time i wouldnt bet on the hare is 1 out of 1 there is a few leverets sick and injured hares what they might pick up

Edited by joe ox

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The furthest a hare has to run to get to a hedge or fence round here is 500 yards. Not as far as the eye can see like down the "fens" :yes:

SO YOUR SAYING THESE SUPER FEN DOGS THAT CATCH 3 OUT OF 3 WILL GO OVER BRINDLE NEAR YOU AND DO THE SAME??????? WAKE UP SHOOPS

i no off dogs that will kill in small fields brindle southport the dales and even closer to me over gisburn which are small fields :thumbs: and take 3 out of 3 on the fens with the saluki x .....all breeding is different some are up and at em and get to there hare quick and take the hare as soon as possible :thumbs: and some breeds take a while to get to there hare and sit behind the hare trying to tier the hare out so to speak ....the latter will not kill hares round me ..but like i say i no off dogs that will smash hares in small fields and take 3 out of 3 or 4 out of 4 on the fens ......why people just think saluki x can only run and kill on large land is beyond me ....maybe you should wake up marbrick :D .....
Guest joe ox

SO YOUR SAYING THESE SUPER FEN DOGS THAT CATCH 3 OUT OF 3 WILL GO OVER BRINDLE NEAR YOU AND DO THE SAME??????? WAKE UP SHOOPS

i no off dogs that will kill in small fields brindle southport the dales and even closer to me over gisburn which are small fields :thumbs: and take 3 out of 3 on the fens with the saluki x .....all breeding is different some are up and at em and get to there hare quick and take the hare as soon as possible :thumbs: and some breeds take a while to get to there hare and sit behind the hare trying to tier the hare out so to speak ....the latter will not kill hares round me ..but like i say i no off dogs that will smash hares in small fields and take 3 out of 3 or 4 out of 4 on the fens ......why people just think saluki x can only run and kill on large land is beyond me ....maybe you should wake up marbrick :D .....

Get your coin out and bring them up here :yes:

Get your coin out and bring them up here :yes:

:D i dont own a fen dog or a full on hare dog joe ... :( the dog i run is an allround type dog he takes his fare share of hares and other stuff :thumbs: but if you read my post correctly i said i no off dogs that can do both .. :D maybe the lads reading this will take you up on it joe ..but i will get my coin out and have a run with you no probs :D but you come down here :thumbs: i run small fields too ..so we should be in the same boat :D

:clapper::clapper: i cant belive all this agian . saluki V colie. i like both ,but i will say this.

take a pure colie out on the lamp and a pure saluki see wich one catches most and then daytime

saluki evrytime.