Sign in to follow this  
sounder

Picture Of Bannerman Bitch

they are in great shape bannerman whats the breeding of them really like the bitch on the right in the first pic.atb :thumbs:

a few pictures for banter and captain and a few more lads that was looking for them, brown dog is irish lady lines owned now by g.f brindle bitch is a first x saluki greyhound out of mike, red and white bitch is also irish line owned by my nephew :thumbs:

• Like 3

yes pat she doing them single she is 1 of them dogs that dont like running with another dog she hangs back so i only run her single, thanks hounddog i try to keep them fairly fit

all looking well and in top condition BM, really like the first x saluki grey looks a very racey type :thumbs:

BANNERMAN ASKED ME TO PUT THEM UP FOR HIM ,

ATB SOUNDER

c99ba7b3-e1d2-4d36-89eb-a1e0b9322d40_zps

88cb8f58-e8d2-4537-af3d-326bfdf6b6ae_zps

DSC00627_zpsbd9dc6a2.jpg

Nice dogs banner man that dog must be 27inc and your bitch must be 26inc I like a bit of height in them best of luck with them :thumbs: red and white one yea can see lady in her :thumbs:

Guest jimmy10

well done banner man is the d bitch you breed with lough tiger all looking well mate fare play to ye that one for co clare