T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

Anyone fancy doing a detour and coming to get me?? :icon_redface:

I might be able to mate looks like my route passes close to bradford :thumbs:

That would be a godsend if you could.. I suppose I could meet you in Halifax or Huddersfield if that would be better I could get a bus there..?

are you going on the Friday or the sat?

I can do either mate, I can stop off in Worksop at my folks on the fri if you can only travel up on the sat

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

If Phantom (tony) is up for going, I'll be coming guys.

where is tony haven't seen him for a while

would be great to see you guys again... make sure tony brings an actual tent this time though :thumbs:

Edited by AR177

would be great to see you guys again... make sure tony brings an actual tent this time though :thumbs:

He's cleaning his house he tells me, if I get his gun back together I'm sure he'll come.

• Like 1

He's cleaning his house he tells me, if I get his gun back together I'm sure he'll come.

Yep, I'm still confused as to the location of the meet now. Is there an address?

Yep, I'm still confused as to the location of the meet now. Is there an address?

Davy has amended the first post on this thread. It's all there for you!

That would be a godsend if you could.. I suppose I could meet you in Halifax or Huddersfield if that would be better I could get a bus there..?

I can do either mate, I can stop off in Worksop at my folks on the fri if you can only travel up on the sat

when I can see my manager at work il see if I can get the Friday off. if not it will have to be Saturday. thank you very much IF you can come get me. don't worry il sort you out with some petrol money aswell mate

if you are putting your name down,could you please add your full name,this i need! for a for club insurance :thumbs:

1.davyt63
2.Chaz
3.Si Pittaway
4.Aaron friend

5.Gary Friend

6.Mark pretlove

7.lewis Ste
8.Steve Watson (A1WOC)
9.Neil (plus the tree I chopped down weeks ago waiting for this, whoop whoop)

10.Anne
10.Wurz

11.Simon Wilson ( AKA Trenchfoot)
12.Steve Day (Daytyper)
13.Chris may

14.Adam Ledger (AR177)

15.Paul Fretwell (Fret78)

16. Scott Teale , SKoT Ruthless Teale

17.Andy83 Stevenson

when I can see my manager at work il see if I can get the Friday off. if not it will have to be Saturday. thank you very much IF you can come get me. don't worry il sort you out with some petrol money aswell mate

Don't worry bout it mate id have to come past your neck of the woods anyway :thumbs:

I only say might because the military could spring something on me unexpectedly .. but if they dont then were all good, just let me know if its fri or sat mate

Don't worry bout it mate id have to come past your neck of the woods anyway :thumbs:

I only say might because the military could spring something on me unexpectedly .. but if they dont then were all good, just let me know if its fri or sat mate

will do mate thanks a lot hope all goes well then. il keep you updated :victory:

Only 2 miles for me! May rock up as I need a few tips Need help to get the most out of the new Spectre!

Being so close to the venue are you taking lodgers for the weekend? I’m very easily pleased, comfy bed, full English and chauffeur to the meet is all I ask!

Regards, Steve :yes:

• Like 2

Only 2 miles for me! May rock up as I need a few tips Need help to get the most out of the new Spectre!

Being so close to the venue are you taking lodgers for the weekend? I’m very easily pleased, comfy bed, full English and chauffeur to the meet is all I ask!

Regards, Steve :yes:

Normally would, but as there is a beer or two involved, I'll probably end up sleeping in the back of my land rover as usual
  • Like 1