Updated Pics Of Max An Penny Pups

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he,s one of the best looking and bred full saluki,s iv,e ever seen and throwing great pup,s.

Posted Images

should have some craic with them pup,s there one of the best bred litter,s in ire for many a year have you had much intrest in them .as I know you would have liked to keep them all but it,s just to much to handle.

there all booked hounddog unless someone drops out

• Like 1

One of those pups looks like its going to be red like an irish terrier banter that would be the one for me :thumbs: all look fine best of luck with them.P.S the last one he got in England was it not on preloved :tongue2:

another well known lurcherman pointed that pup out as well speedie

• Like 1

One of those pups looks like its going to be red like an irish terrier banter that would be the one for me :thumbs: all look fine best of luck with them.P.S the last one he got in England was it not on preloved :tongue2:

Funny that :laugh::laugh::laugh: the dog world for yea banter some people see things others don't :hmm::laugh:

• Like 2

Funny that :laugh::laugh::laugh: the dog world for yea banter some people see things others don't :hmm::laugh:

i know my bro has a good eye for a dog an he picked last week same pup gorger picked out...(tho my bro aint getting one )

• Like 1

ah but speedie we all no your a genius or you just like irish terrier crosses. :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

ah but speedie we all no your a genius or you just like irish terrier crosses. :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

More than lightly the worst pup in it :laugh:

best pup in the litter will go to the best dog man an it probably wouldnt matter which one he got

• Like 2

best pup in the litter will go to the best dog man an it probably wouldnt matter which one he got

thank,s banter :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1