Permision Wanted Please

And ya always get a prick thats getting nothin off there missis thats gota have a go at people askin a normal question i have ernd my permision bye workin weekends on th farms i have and i am willing to pay so its not like a want it for nothin !!!!

How do you know I am not gay, and don't have a missus? you wont last five minutes on here pal if you cant take a bit of ribbing, especially asking for permission from members after a few posts,settle down lad and don't start calling people pricks,its easy on a computer, you might get somewhere if you last long enough.
  • Like 2

And ya always get a prick thats getting nothin off there missis thats gota have a go at people askin a normal question i have ernd my permision bye workin weekends on th farms i have and i am willing to pay so its not like a want it for nothin !!!!

How do you know I am not gay, and don't have a missus? you wont last five minutes on here pal if you cant take a bit of ribbing, especially asking for permission from members after a few posts,settle down lad and don't start calling people pricks,its easy on a computer, you might get somewhere if you last long enough.

Oh Oh you are opening a Biggggggggg can of worms there pal, like a flag to a bull with the above comment. once certain members :yes: see you may be gay, you may be having to emptying your inbox :whistling: more than youd like :icon_redface:

Well it just so happens I am a raving lesbian, but I happen to be trapped in a mans body :yes: seriously though, my little quip was made in response to the OP comments, being personal is not really the way forward when he has only just joined the site, (or at all) and if he cant take a bit of constructive criticism/banter without resorting to swearing and making silly statements then I don't forsee too bright a future, as he is bound to come up against some more at some point as have we all.

• Like 1

You might have a chance taking folk out on your permission and getting a day back in return but they might be scared that you would buy it off the farmer :whistling:

• Like 1

Wel lads sorry for goin on like a bitch havin bad few days jus lost my old faithful terria :( i apreciate all advice givin

We'll on that note pal get a tread up about your old terrier with a few picks and a wee story and the lads and lasses can send there condolences.

RIP YOUR TERRIA

Well it just so happens I am a raving lesbian, but I happen to be trapped in a mans body :yes: seriously though, my little quip was made in response to the OP comments, being personal is not really the way forward when he has only just joined the site, (or at all) and if he cant take a bit of constructive criticism/banter without resorting to swearing and making silly statements then I don't forsee too bright a future, as he is bound to come up against some more at some point as have we all.

Well I never? Dee Da :yes: Lesbian :hmm::laugh:

Less of the de da :thumbs:

Less of the de da :thumbs:

I think its the wait till The 1st mate :angel: I am that bored I am trying to find some b+b's or hotel that will take me and the dog so I can spend more time scrauming in the mud ie go over in the day have an evening flight doss down then get morn flight doss down and off for evening flight again. Let me know if you know of any. :thumbs:

Regards

Hcc

edited to say sorry to the OP for going off subject.

Edited by harrycatcat