The Prow Sport And Its First Rabbit

Went to vislauk,s home and we then set off to one of our perms got there for nine set up and off we went with in ten minuets i lined the cross hires up on the first one and fired but missed we all do some time,s. The second one i hit but back flipped down its hole i hate it when that happens it was a lovely head shot to, saw the pellet hit home so off i went again but just a round the corner there was another about 34 yards away so took a kneeling shot and down it went no back flip just two or three kicks with its back legs and by the time i got to it, its life had gone. Just a little one but well chuffed and the pro sport well what can i say WELL HAPPY WITH IT. vislauk got two kills to we have had better nights but we both had new guns vislauk was using a scorpion t10 here are some photos of my pray atvbmac

post-63400-0-82078300-1369615722_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-21072600-1369615740_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-86353700-1369615755_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think macs has had a strip down and re finish from Darryl on here, so his should be silky smooth to now.

Mac nice head shot mate. What lamps were you using?

Phil

It was taken down in daylight just before dusk and your right phil mine has had a strip down and refinish from Darryl the lamps that i do use are ultra fire red and the green beams im just blowing away be this rifle,s accuracy love it to bits atvbmac

Good shot sir.

You must be well pleased Mac.

Si.

I am si after the strip down and polish that Darryl did to it and the way it shoots blows me away mate you just point and shoot and she will take down all most every thing i,m using jsb exact jumbo 15.89 in her you get the odd flyer but thats just the pellet atvbmac

Hey mac when I used .22 I found the JSB grouped well but would always give me the occasional flyer, switched to AA and found the only time I had a flyer was when I wobbled ha ha.

Phil

I must admit that i do get some flyers ,i will try aa field,s atvbmac