Jackers

john i never seen dog running but my mate whos dead and burried seen him and didnt rate him seen him trailled all round big ground in skerries who did jack with ic or youse boys now im only askin i dont know :thumbs:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k is rolo lol,I think if you give them enough stick and noting left in the tank they pull up at the end of the day there only dogs there not machines

All dogs jack. And yes of course it dont matter what line.

They'll never be the same but some can go for years and only f**k up here and there. Its not a big deal to me to be honest. I think its a bullshit term that is way overused. Every single dog every

Would have liked to have seen dintyhead run that pup I had throwback to her was coming on verywell she stopped 5 hares at 14 mths old and only had her out few times

Would have liked to have seen dintyhead run that pup I had throwback to her was coming on verywell she stopped 5 hares at 14 mths old and only had her out few times

good job best luck with it

Micky I'm not gona be like lot others on here it wasn't my dog I only had 1 bitch of him she stopped I didn't like lota stuff he threw I had chats with the boys I said it will come through down the line so I always avoided anythg outa him. I like my own dogs other might not but sure that's dog world we all different can't all like the same. To many people go out look for faults in good dogs they only animals not machines if you want you find a fault in any dog its mainly down to the person not liking the owner or personel grudge the poor dog giving its all gets the flak to get at owner. A dog shoukd be judged over its career not a season or 2 they need to run to 6 year old then ya can say they've made it. The point I came on for is lads on here giving it big talk about jackers they've had them and bred from them still have there off spring. So people in glass houses sgudnt throw stones.

• Like 3

Micky I'm not gona be like lot others on here it wasn't my dog I only had 1 bitch of him she stopped I didn't like lota stuff he threw I had chats with the boys I said it will come through down the line so I always avoided anythg outa him. I like my own dogs other might not but sure that's dog world we all different can't all like the same. To many people go out look for faults in good dogs they only animals not machines if you want you find a fault in any dog its mainly down to the person not liking the owner or personel grudge the poor dog giving its all gets the flak to get at owner. A dog shoukd be judged over its career not a season or 2 they need to run to 6 year old then ya can say they've made it. The point I came on for is lads on here giving it big talk about jackers they've had them and bred from them still have there off spring. So people in glass houses sgudnt throw stones.

As my good pal from bradistan would say "Begrudging somebody doesn't make you any better off" :thumbs:

• Like 2

np thats whats make the world go round opinions :thumbs:

is that the dintyhead king had i had 1 of it didnt like cover.is a dog not smashing cover jacking.

Would have liked to have seen dintyhead run that pup I had throwback to her was coming on

verywell she stopped 5 hares at 14 mths old and

only had her out few times

is that the

dintyhead king had i had 1 of it didnt like cover.is

a dog not smashing cover jacking.

That pup I had would of went through a brick wall she had an early retirement she f****d her leg up