Vmached Prosport Accuracy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paid a visit to the local range much the same as every Sunday and met up with a couple of lads off the forums, BigMac97KT, TXTurnbull & Vizlauk   Mac was running in his new .22 Prosport and I wa

You are spot-on here Aaron it is green eyed and small, narrow-mindedness. Darryl hasn't anything further to prove here. He is a great marksman as his handle implies. He is also one of the straightest

Ok so it seems I'm receiving a bit of flak off some highly experienced shooter who might not believe a group like this is possible with a spring rifle.   Although it was witnesses by 3 people....

Posted Images

Nice going mate!

To say im happy with it is an under statement well chuffed had it zeroed in 5 shots and took them out at 30 to forty yards it shoots so much better now thanks again Darrel :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: .There now iv had her out hunting :laugh::laugh::laugh: atvbmac

Ok so it seems I'm receiving a bit of flak off some highly experienced shooter who might not believe a group like this is possible with a spring rifle.

Although it was witnesses by 3 people....

Here's his responses...

"Darryl I made the comment "excellent" earlier but reluctantly I have had to delete it. I scrutinise a couple of hundred images a week,sometimes in extremely high detail and having looked at this a little closer I can only see evidence of 4 possibly 5 pellet holes.I Hate to tell you this but in all honesty and I dont like doing this but I think you need to re-valuate your target."

"Sorry mate its just what I do and part of my physiological make up,I just cant help it. I look at it a giving a free professional service to the shooting community,without my expertise and free advise/comments people might get false impressions of the accuracy of their equipment and we cant have that can we..;-)"

Wurz was kind enough to comment and this is the response he gave to that...

"I'm a AA Field Target shooter Wurz and currently ranked 2nd in the South West ,I deal with facts and evidence and not what people say. I know exactly what is and isn't achievable with and air rifle and I can only see 4 or maybe at a push 5 holes in that sheet. To put another 5 shots through the "exact" same hole without leaving the slightest of marks is very doubtful..but hey...what do I know...!!!"

It's probably stupid I know but you put a pic up of a grouping that was witnessed by 3 other members of this forum and you get someone with as much forensic experience as to say that basically it can't be done.... Just irritates me how others expect things to be justified to them.....

Darryl

• Like 5

its a stupid statement ! why would you and 3 others lie??? and what "forensic bollox" can be deduced from a picture of a paper target. i dont pretend to be great shakes but lying down with a rest i get groups like that with my prosport, (stood up is a different story).

• Like 3

What the f****k was i looking at ,at the range and what the f***k were the other two looking at and vislauk was telling Darrel where the pellets were going they were like twin,s that speak at the same time ,there you go through the same hole , tell him to come to the range and we will show him some real air rifle shooters sounds like he can talk the talk but can he walk the walk actually i was a bit surprised at you Darrel that you only got that many in as iv seen you put more in the same hole mate you must have had an off day ,that or you spent more time on the shot gun,s that day :laugh: i know what i saw and so do the other two A HIGH CLASS BIT OF SHOOTING :toast: by A TOP CLASS SHOOTER :toast: then he went on to do the same with my pro sport but dont let it bother you WE STILL LOVE,SSSSS YA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

Ok so it seems I'm receiving a bit of flak off some highly experienced shooter who might not believe a group like this is possible with a spring rifle.

Although it was witnesses by 3 people....

Here's his responses...

"Darryl I made the comment "excellent" earlier but reluctantly I have had to delete it. I scrutinise a couple of hundred images a week,sometimes in extremely high detail and having looked at this a little closer I can only see evidence of 4 possibly 5 pellet holes.I Hate to tell you this but in all honesty and I dont like doing this but I think you need to re-valuate your target."

"Sorry mate its just what I do and part of my physiological make up,I just cant help it. I look at it a giving a free professional service to the shooting community,without my expertise and free advise/comments people might get false impressions of the accuracy of their equipment and we cant have that can we..;-)"

Wurz was kind enough to comment and this is the response he gave to that...

"I'm a AA Field Target shooter Wurz and currently ranked 2nd in the South West ,I deal with facts and evidence and not what people say. I know exactly what is and isn't achievable with and air rifle and I can only see 4 or maybe at a push 5 holes in that sheet. To put another 5 shots through the "exact" same hole without leaving the slightest of marks is very doubtful..but hey...what do I know...!!!"

It's probably stupid I know but you put a pic up of a grouping that was witnessed by 3 other members of this forum and you get someone with as much forensic experience as to say that basically it can't be done.... Just irritates me how others expect things to be justified to them.....

Darryl

I myself was witness to this grouping with Darryl's .177 prosport - I know what I seen as as was fixed on target viewing the shots through my own scopes ! Ithink darryl may have lost count as originaly it was going to be a 5 shot group - then he decided to try & go for a 10 shot group - if the truth be known im sure there was 11 shots fired ! 9 through the same hole & the two flyers - An excellent result either way ! Darryl your more than welcome to copy & paste this where you want mate ! I don't tell lies & im not blind either - Credit were credit is due !

• Like 1