Vmached Prosport Accuracy

Paid a visit to the local range much the same as every Sunday and met up with a couple of lads off the forums, BigMac97KT, TXTurnbull & Vizlauk

Mac was running in his new .22 Prosport and I was running in the Vmach kit I put in during the recent videos.

Anyway, after best part of a tin of pellets it was time for the accuracy test.

As Sod's law had it I ran out of RWS Superfields and had to settle for AA Field 4.52mm

Below is the group I ended up with witnessed by both Mac and Sean.

Shooting the group...

null_zps721f28fa.jpg

The final group, 8 shots through same hole with 2 flyers

null_zpscf15ce42.jpg

Mac running in his Prosport...

null_zpsf94b45c6.jpg

Hopefully the results will continue as it beds in even more

Darryl

• Like 7

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paid a visit to the local range much the same as every Sunday and met up with a couple of lads off the forums, BigMac97KT, TXTurnbull & Vizlauk   Mac was running in his new .22 Prosport and I wa

You are spot-on here Aaron it is green eyed and small, narrow-mindedness. Darryl hasn't anything further to prove here. He is a great marksman as his handle implies. He is also one of the straightest

Ok so it seems I'm receiving a bit of flak off some highly experienced shooter who might not believe a group like this is possible with a spring rifle.   Although it was witnesses by 3 people....

Posted Images

Darrel shot the groupings with my rifle and not me as mine where all over the place so Darrel tried an assortment of pellets un til he got these groupings, the first photo of the lads is TXTURNBULL and the second is Vislauk and Darrel doing what he does best looking after other peoples rifle,s . Darrel has mine now at his giving it a strip down and re grease to get rid of the grease that is on the rifles when you get them new atvbmac

post-63400-0-08452600-1368981527_thumb.jpg

brilliant shooting mate !!! ,, have u had any problems with the gun at all ,, i read the post about the squeeking cocking arm and wondered if it was a one off thing ??

small squirt of oil on the pivot points and its fine mate ;)

Hit it once and your a good shot, hit it eight times and your a ................................Marksman. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice group mate! How does the vmach pro sport feel when firing compared to a normal one?

Its has a lot smoother cocking action and release, with a smoother firing cycle and a lot less recoil

Darryl

• Like 1

Just picked my prosport up from Darrel shoots lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvely and he even oiled my stock for me top job from a top man thanks once again atvbmac

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

Its always great to see lads from here meeting up and having the crack, and some good shooting to boot, nice one fellas.

He's a good lad is our darryl, one of the forums true sporting gentlemen.

Cheers, wurz

• Like 4

Just picked my prosport up from Darrel shoots lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvely and he even oiled my stock for me top job from a top man thanks once again atvbmac

youre welcome mate!!

Stick some photos up when you get a chance ;)

Darryl

• Like 1

So darryl what oil did you rub into macs stock? Thinking of getting some for my walnut stock?

Phil

Ballistol mate....

warm it up and put it on with the palm of your hand ;)

Darryl

• Like 1

So darryl what oil did you rub into macs stock? Thinking of getting some for my walnut stock?

Phil

For what its worth phil, I use boiled linseed oil on my pro sport, or did til i ran out, now I use walnut cooking oil from tesco.(£1.50!)

• Like 1

youre welcome mate!!

Stick some photos up when you get a chance ;)

Darryl

As requested mate

post-63400-0-69349300-1368988849.jpg

post-63400-0-73939100-1368988861.jpg

post-63400-0-82577700-1368988871.jpg

post-63400-0-55937500-1368988883.jpg

post-63400-0-75507200-1368988899.jpg

• Like 3