Things You've Found While Lamping.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found my dogs are shite   Cheers, D.

lamping near a railway i found a naked woman, shagged her all over the place!!! didnt get a blowjob though, i couldnt find her head!!!

i once found a BMX in a hedgerow bottom............but only after squeaking at it for 20 mins as i thought the wheel reflectors were fox eyes............

was out lamping with the rifle about 10 yr ago near Stormont on permission when I heard a helicopter coming from th distance but couldn't see it, was checking a field beside a small wood with the lamp then I turned it off whenever the helicopter sounded very low then all of a sudden the fecking field lit up me included the trees were getting blown about like a hurricane there was the army checking me out to say squeaky bum time is an understatement I didn't know what to do thn just flicked my lamp on and searched around as if showing nothing to hide and by feck it worked they just turned the light off and flew back over to Stormont. it was a weird experience. :icon_eek: no doubt I was in the centre of the cross hairs lolol

was out lamping with the rifle about 10 yr ago near Stormont on permission when I heard a helicopter coming from th distance but couldn't see it, was checking a field beside a small wood with the lamp then I turned it off whenever the helicopter sounded very low then all of a sudden the fecking field lit up me included the trees were getting blown about like a hurricane there was the army checking me out to say squeaky bum time is an understatement I didn't know what to do thn just flicked my lamp on and searched around as if showing nothing to hide and by feck it worked they just turned the light off and flew back over to Stormont. it was a weird experience. :icon_eek: no doubt I was in the centre of the cross hairs lolol

crap yourself mate lol ,me and a mate stumbled across an army patrol near lisburn there was no noise except the rifles getting cocked i turned round to be confronted by a soldier asking what the f**k we were doing, only for the dogs being there think things might have been different

crap yourself mate lol ,me and a mate stumbled across an army patrol near lisburn there was no noise except the rifles getting cocked i turned round to be confronted by a soldier asking what the f**k we were doing, only for the dogs being there think things might have been different

feckin right I don't know exactly what was happening in Stormont obviously of importance for them to be on edge like that. but I couldn't understand how they knew I was there it might have been to do with dundonald police station camera on the mast, I was just waiting on the get da fcuk down and drop the weapon lol but they didn't bother thank fcuk.

• Like 1

A few years ago at the start of the season we set off to lamp just above the Storrifs at Bolton Abbey,we used to drive the motor into the fields and stash it whilst we went about our business,driving up a track the headlights picked out 4 naked feet,2 down and 2 on top facing down?,we flicked a lamp on the courting couple in the hopeful chance we would get a good view of the naked bird,as you do in these moments,to illuminate two big fat geezers in an anal embrace,as we gave them some verbal and watched hysterically as they tried to dress and make their withdrawal,thats an hasty retreat and not a withdrawal of member.

i once found a BMX in a hedgerow bottom............but only after squeaking at it for 20 mins as i thought the wheel reflectors were fox eyes............ :icon_redface:

• Like 3