American Bull X

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries bout them being shit over there cuz 95% of them are shit over here too. If folks would actually just take a dog out and see what its made of they would more than likely soon see that the b

Get a room you two!!

Here ya go redpat  

If your taking about American Bulldogs then its been tried before, hit and miss!! But I'd say the dogs used were not full hunting bred American bulldogs as 95% of them here ain't!

And if by American Bull you mean Pitbull then yeh in sure someone somewhere has had a go at that cross too lol

No worries bout them being shit over there cuz 95% of them are shit over here too. If folks would actually just take a dog out and see what its made of they would more than likely soon see that the big macho image they had of said such dog wouldnt stand up to much. Its pretty sad at what folks think they know versus what they actually do know. FFS my lil 13 year old daughter has seen more canine combat than most the grown men that spout utter shit.

have you ever tried them on the American badger? or do u just work hogs?

If your taking about American Bulldogs then its been tried before, hit and miss!! But I'd say the dogs used were not full hunting bred American bulldogs as 95% of them here ain't!

And if by American Bull you mean Pitbull then yeh in sure someone somewhere has had a go at that cross too lol

No worries bout them being shit over there cuz 95% of them are shit over here too. If folks would actually just take a dog out and see what its made of they would more than likely soon see that the big macho image they had of said such dog wouldnt stand up to much. Its pretty sad at what folks think they know versus what they actually do know. FFS my lil 13 year old daughter has seen more canine combat than most the grown men that spout utter shit.

good question

They are a catch dog bred to catch and hold hogs and hard to handle farm stock not kill things.

I have never seen one on a badger but I have seen several on hogs and the ones I seen for the most part were crossbred with pit bulldogs so to make them a bit smaller and more athletic and they caught fine. Catching and killing are two different skill sets though for sure.

And I dont really even work hogs. Just been hog hunting several times. Nothing gonna beat a good pit bulldog as a catch dog though especially when they catch in dense cover. They wont get shook loose nowhere near as easy as the bigger clumsier dogs and them big dogs aint as apt to really get with it when they got to. They will give up much faster.

Just because they're holding dogs don't mean they can't shake the fuckery out of something when needed.

Ya some of them can and some of them can bite damn hard. I got a good buddy that had one that could kill a badger. He is on here so maybe if he sees this he might comment. He knows his chit too.

Edit to say that not all dogs that catch can kill though. I've seen many of them that are tough as f**k but they couldnt kill in a month of Sundays. Alot of the good bulldog type dogs dont really have that "shake" gene. Believe it or not the more cowardice the dogs become the more likely they are to have that "shake" gene. Many really tough dogs wont pull back and wont shake at all. Now you get a rough cur type and they can be killin sumbitches if they go to the right place but I've seen many a rough cur types that would shake like hell but they never were in the right spot so on big rough game it aint dying. Its weird how it all works sometimes.

Edited by Dan Edwards

You don't get it j1985 they just grab hold and don't let go just stand completely still haha yes they are catch dogs but they are more than capable of badgers

Thats it right there they just grab and hold and alot of times by the head and or neck region and some badgers over here just simply will not die that way. If and when the dog runs out of air and has to let go eventually the badger will just scurry off without even a hair rustled up.

• Like 2

i think theres a diff between hogs an badgers an if a big dog gets hold of hog then they will hold but with badgers if they bite back at a dog i think they will start swinging lol dont get me wrong them hogs have tusks an look strong as f**k but if the bull is not getting bit they would just hold jmo