Ennerdale/gillerthwaite & Beyond....

Quality as usual Andy, lovely countryside and fine dogs...

Edited to say

The pups are cracking looking dogs but that cur as you call him always catches my eye, Don is a proper dog lol...

Edited by NEWKID

Back out more or less the same route I took yesterday,according to a website called "miles without stiles" the route is 11.5 miles...I don't always stay on the paths lol so I probably do a wee bit more?..I left Don at home today and took Swift and as things transpired thank feck I did! Swift always walks right in behind your heel unless she's hunting up where Don always has that Collie trot on 20 or 30 yards in front unless you call him in and today as I past a Youth Hostel & a Farm what walked out onto the lane a bloody daft Roe,I dropped everything and just as Swift clocked it I grabbed her collar,she was doing cartwheels lol,pups were running about everywhere except straight ahead lol & Ruby was off after it,a chap passed on his bike then a crew cab 4x4 passed,talk about stressed out,by now the pups had gone after Ruby,Swift got herself free and was off..luckily it got into some dense woodland and away to feck...what a b*****d malarkey..if I had took Don and him being in front it was 100% "shit hit the fan time"...anyways we had a great walk except for Swift rolling in sheep shite 5 minutes after we got out the car lol..the b*****d stunk all the way on the walk and my car is worse than ever lol...

198608d935f0b81dd7cf0c7bb86925d4_zps38d1

af9cb36e0352733e25061184cdb199dc_zps6453

1f988da3da2251ff67db735f6c3d2925_zpsf51a

56090ea66f00b939bbf2f66ad0d8c617_zpsb731

9ffd9759da68dc1a0cfa062d1fa50b49_zps7b3e

975f1aa3f39bceb84ec216d4834754c3_zps0ac0

• Like 1

Excellent pics yet again,

I had a very similar scenario myself yesterday but the dogs were just that bit further away, total nightmare that came very close to disaster!

Lucky for me mine couldn't catch a cold

I'm just out now Lapin but ain't brought any of the old dogs today as I've brought my baby daughter and knowing my luck the b*****d dog would put one horizontal! Plenty of stress without the prospect of that on top haha...I bet the air was blue was it lol,swearing and cursing haha..

I'm just out now Lapin but ain't brought any of the old dogs today as I've brought my baby daughter and knowing my luck the b*****d dog would put one horizontal! Plenty of stress without the prospect of that on top haha...I bet the air was blue was it lol,swearing and cursing haha..

Was in plain site of the village with only 500 yards of open field to obscure the view and still very light lol another half hour later and the light would have started to fade.

these accidents will be the death of me!

Was in plain site of the village with only 500 yards of open field to obscure the view and still very light lol another half hour later and the light would have started to fade.

As the population rises so might the accidents,but what is the alternative,maybe just get a pomeranian hybrid and stick to the footpaths :boogy::laugh:

As the population rises so might the accidents,but what is the alternative,maybe just get a pomeranian hybrid and stick to the footpaths :boogy::laugh:

The population is going mad mate, loads of places I used to go on 20 odd years ago where you would only see the very occasional one now hold them all the time in bloody herds..

Every time I see a pic of that bog brush pom hybrid of fujis it puts a smile on my face lol. from the amount of miles it has under its feet I doubt there is a a similar dog in the country that could do the same

• Like 1