• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Doin we'll pp redbull seen him stop a thew been with spinner and lucky to nyt all these pups doin the job nice

we had a very good night with the pups. All had a few kills a peace. Showing good signs for nexts seasion with them :thumbs:

Sounds like the pups are flying it :thumbs: . Would too much lamp work not make them pull up at hedges for daytime?

Some say just one or 2 outings is enough, then get them on the daytime, but others lamp them few times and then some say don't lamp them at all if for daytime only?

mine only been out a few times on the lamp. Just to get them in a few kills. They be packed away now ready for the start of nexts seasion. I dont want them to be a one trick poney. They be going out day and night bit of a alrounder really :thumbs: atb mate Edited by RED_BULL
  • Like 1

Doin we'll pp redbull seen him stop a thew been with spinner and lucky to nyt all these pups doin the job nice

we had a very good night with the pups. All had a few kills a peace. Showing good signs for nexts seasion with them :thumbs:

Sounds like the pups are flying it :thumbs: . Would too much lamp work not make them pull up at hedges for daytime?

Some say just one or 2 outings is enough, then get them on the daytime, but others lamp them few times and then some say don't lamp them at all if for daytime only?

mine only been out a few times on the lamp. Just to get them in a few kills. They be packed away now ready for the start of nexts seasion. I dont want them to be a one trick poney. They be going out day and night bit of a alrounder really :thumbs: atb mate

Nice one, thanks for that. Good to get them use to most things, for when the occasion arrises.. :thumbs:

Good luck with the,..

cheers mate :thumbs: atb
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

black Maggie joe doing well he catching a good few on the lamp gave him 2 runs the other day on big ears he ran them well ran first for about 3 mins and second about a minute before it crossed the road and went through a hedge never killed them but was pleased with how he ran going to leave him off them for now as he still only a baby and don't want to dishearten him :thumbs:

• Like 1