• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

thought you might say that davey lol start saving ya money now mate and buy 2 out of mouses next litter going to see if buddy still got it in him if not will use 1 of his sons defo going down the buddy line seen a few dogs run out of him the last 2 years and very fast busy little dogs combined with mouses endless stamina and class lucky running style will have brains stamina and speed anyone else wanting 1 pre book now will be done in the summer and i know davey sick as a pig over not getting spinner so be fast not last atb pp

thought you might say that davey lol start saving ya money now mate and buy 2 out of mouses next litter going to see if buddy still got it in him if not will use 1 of his sons defo going down the buddy line seen a few dogs run out of him the last 2 years and very fast busy little dogs combined with mouses endless stamina and class lucky running style will have brains stamina and speed anyone else wanting 1 pre book now will be done in the summer and i know davey sick as a pig over not getting spinner so be fast not last atb pp

nice looking pups fella , but thinking of breeding again , why not wait a couple of seasons and see if your bitch is a good proucder , see wht the pups turn out like ,

nice looking pups fella , but thinking of breeding again , why not wait a couple of seasons and see if your bitch is a good proucder , see wht the pups turn out like ,

if i wait a couple of seasons bith will be too old john she nearly 9 and all pups are catching rabbits and only 8 months so should do the job they bred for time is of the escence mate no more stuff direct out of lucky about need to keep this awsome line alive or i would of waited atb pp

right lads here is a bargain for you the pup i gave my grandson is up for sale as my daughter and son in law have not got the time for him due to working longer hours he is donny the 1 i called white feet but grandson called him donny he is about 24 inches cream dog 8 month old wormed flead inoculated and micro chipped has not done any work lives outside and is very racy looking he is £250 these pups all sold for £350 at 8 weeks old so someone is going to get a real bargain all the rearing has been done for you pm if interested atb pp

cant belive my inbox aint bursting 1 of the pups coursed its first long ear today and killed it in under 2 mins pure class im over the moon for the lad only 8 months and doing the job wont find better bred pups than these thought id get back from work and id have 50 messages saying ill have the pup mate lol atb pp