• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

what a cracking pair of pups they turning out to be wished i could of kept them all but 10 was a bit much lol you doing a fine job of them mate could not of asked for a better home for them they are a real credit to you mate cant wait to get out with you next october and see what we got should be real uns these mate atb pp

what a cracking pair of pups they turning out to be wished i could of kept them all but 10 was a bit much lol you doing a fine job of them mate could not of asked for a better home for them they are a real credit to you mate cant wait to get out with you next october and see what we got should be real uns these mate atb pp

Not really a saluki x fan, but been following this thread and all these pups are crackers, but red bull's black and brindle/tan pup is a belter :thumbs:

cheers pp yea defenley where Sort A Day Out with Them should Have some fun with These nexts seasion atb :thumbs:

Cant fault you red ball stunning both credit you know which one I'd have but both look cracking what's temps like

thanks davey mate. :laugh: You loves The brindal pup :laugh::thumbs: there temps are excellent recall Cant fault Them there stright Back To Me when I Call there name atb mate :thumbs:

thanks dimmock mate knew that 6th run was an eye opener for you especialy as id just put her back on the lead after killing her 5th run she got some staying power bet that last run was well over 4 mins would of gone over and looked to see if she killed that last 1 aswell but daint fancy the trek across that 2 mile field and think she took it through the farm last time i saw her she was heading for his garden with it she will only get better as the season goes on mate first time out for her properly on decent land after having the pups not perfectly fit yet took her out thursday was a bit stiff bet she was glad i could not find her a run lol she be better still for the december match atb pp