• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

pups looking well mate just take ya time with them there big boned pups let them grow on abit now . its so easy to take a keen pup and nacker it up. be nice to see these do the full distance now from pup to adult and make the grade, all the best

right lads been a lot of interest in the pups and people saying i should of had 1 of them well here is your chance been offered 1 of the brindle dog pups back off the lad who's dog i used over mouse he has decided to keep the little black and brindle bitch she the spit of mouse and put all his time into her so anyone interested in the dog pup pm me id take him myself but over dogged as it is i got 8 atb pp

right lads been a lot of interest in the pups and people saying i should of had 1 of them well here is your chance been offered 1 of the brindle dog pups back off the lad who's dog i used over mouse he has decided to keep the little black and brindle bitch she the spit of mouse and put all his time into her so anyone interested in the dog pup pm me id take him myself but over dogged as it is i got 8 atb pp

someones going to get a very chancey pup for nexts seasion :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Im shocked that there is not more poeple going mad trying to get one of these pups very well breed and reard up the right way to shocking

Nelly, very similar to yours Ronnie. Biddable, hunts up a hedge like a spaniel, has had one rabbit out the hedge and a pheasant. Good with ferrets, did a days beating and steady then too. Retrieving is f**cking abysmal, but I'm hoping that will come with time and patience. This is my first saluki bred dog and I'm chuffed to bits so far. If that last pup that's being offered hadn't gone yet I'm amazed?

post-4572-0-87681500-1384001124_thumb.jpg

• Like 1