• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

whot are thay faster because thay are on the fens don't think so dogs should be able to do it on all types of land not just the fens iv seen and had dogs that do well on the fens but not so on small land and other way round a good dog can do all land like I said the fens is not the be all and end all you just see more on the fens

• Like 4

thanks duke and agree with bill mouse could do it anywhere killed loads in small fields bitch would run all day ran just aswell on the big land and if she was no good on the fen I would not of asked to match bulldozer as I know he would of wanted to run on the fen and don't forget mouse was 8 at the time I wanted to match him just goes to show the pure class of the bitch Im not a rich man and don't like parting with my hard earned cash if I did not think she was up to the challenge id of not asked to match best of 5 anywhere atb pp

• Like 3

only a few between local lads and a few fun matches with mates kept her quiet as lots of dogs going missing 4 years back had about 12 matches with her never lost 1 wished id of had her in the 90s id of defo entered into the forley in my eyes it was not the same after 2000 went down hill just my opinion some will agree so wont atb pp

prince was a decent dog first proper season he had he stopped 50 out of 52 when Wesley lee owned him he was laid up for a while as he got a very bad injury to his stopper when it had healed he was ran again and same happened again so he was sold lad who bought him took him to vets and had the problem stopper removed he was never the same dog again always killed you 2 and the odd 3 but when he was doing 5s before and very rarely missed you notice the difference he be coming up 4 now or might even be 4 atb pp and yes john that's mouse