Names For My Beddy Whippet Pup

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol mate, f***ing joke, honest to f**k. Breeding a litter of pups and 'thinking' of keeping one, can you big hunting boys name it for me please kiss kiss. It was probably put on here to advertise anot

There is only one name for a beddy whippet and that is Alfred

Not as much as stupid questions spoil it. Can you name my pup FFs, what age do you think we are?

Cheers lads for the genuine comments ! Just for u grant I did breed to keep back but with work picking up I don't just want a kennel warmer not fair on the pup ! Stupid comments spoil this site

Not as much as stupid questions spoil it. Can you name my pup FFs, what age do you think we are?

• Like 2

After a weeks ban and anger management classes and a few beers and a kabab I'd call it billy badger broke or you can go fr scruffy muffy toidles or yippi or flushi wee doggy Iam calling mine raggi hope I Dident affend anyone of out fishing love youse loads hugs and kisses lol

Sounds like sarcasm to me..... This c**ts not learned his lesson... Another week in the slammer I say..... :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

I agree mate stupid posts do spoil the site, so does silly topics that's why I don't post on them much but I lost a dog in September and every week search the lost dogs and rehoming sites and the amount of lurchers and terriers up for rehoming is rediculous because of people breeding without proper thought and I think this falls into that category but its only my opinion and on an open forum in entitled to it it's your bitch and your pups but sometimes other people end up bearing the brunt of other people's actions and there's far too many people breeding without proper thought, I'm THINKING of keeping one back surely the most important part of breeding a litter is that your doing it to keep a pup out your own bitch for yourself or at the very least to help out a close friend whose been dealt a bad deal by the hand of fate or whatever. And the amount of planning etc surely if there is any chance of work picking up or any other reason that would prevent you rearing a pup you would either wait or not do it, so if you still think you NEEDED to have this litter then fair enough, if you don't want opinions don't post.

• Like 2

It's a bit long winded but how about Godgivemestrength :thumbs:

?hahaaa go on baw didn't think you'd be far away?

Lol mate, f***ing joke, honest to f**k. Breeding a litter of pups and 'thinking' of keeping one, can you big hunting boys name it for me please kiss kiss. It was probably put on here to advertise another litter of pups I mean, if you can't name a f***ing dog by yourself, you must struggle to do every day complicated things like breath!!!

• Like 4