2 Weeks Without Dog Again

Away bk offshore tommorrow so won't see dog for 2 weeks when I'm home he gets many big walks n some big runs 7-8 mile n loads of jumping ball chasing ect however when I go away the misses will only walk him whenever it suits her she has no time with either baby or work how do u think this will effect dog being out all the time to not getting out all the time he's really fit when I leave then not so much when I return can't wait to get bk from work already lol what u think guys

He's bound to miss the routine mate...but I wouldnt worry, 2 weeks out shouldnt cause any major problems. My dad Gsd's were always a bit mental for a few days when they'd been in kennels while he was on holiday, but soon settled back down again...just have to put a bit of time in when you get back.

He's bound to miss the routine mate...but I wouldnto worry, 2 weeks out shouldnt cause any major problems. My dad Gsd's were always a bit mental for a few days when they'd been in kennels while he was on holiday, but soon settled back down again...just have to put a bit of time in when you get back.

ano mate nightmare but need to work it's good though when a arrive cause he's happy to see me it's just his fitness a hate dropping n when he is out he loves it

BACK IN 1977 I was working up on the Shetland Isles, we had 4 weeks on the Island and 1 week off, flew from Glasgow airport to Scatsta airport, that was the Airport we done for SULLOME VOE, OIL TERMINAL, as long as she feeds the dog, and see that its kept clean you are doing well, In those days I had a good yard I kept a couple of horses, and the young dog I had slept in were I kept the feed and straw, THE DOG TOOK NO HARM, the wife fed it, but never took it for a walk, at that time we had four children, so looking after the house and kids her hands were full, the dog run around free, no one bothered him, the Law has changed now, and there is DOG thieves, about, now times have drastically changed and not for the better,

• Like 2

He's bound to miss the routine mate...but I wouldnto worry, 2 weeks out shouldnt cause any major problems. My dad Gsd's were always a bit mental for a few days when they'd been in kennels while he was on holiday, but soon settled back down again...just have to put a bit of time in when you get back.

ano mate nightmare but need to work it's good though when a arrive cause he's happy to see me it's just his fitness a hate dropping n when he is out he loves it

Coming into the summer months now mate, if his fitness isnt A1, nay bother, plenty of time to get him lean and hard for September. If he's fit now two weeks wont make much difference.

When I got him as a pup my mates said they would help out ie by walking him or taking him out running but there situation has changed WOMEN lol and work the misses treats him like a son fresh food n water n kennell is shining all the time a just thought 2 weeks with no really big walks or runs isn't good for him he loves I mean loves to get out the best part a me coming home is getting him out lol misses isn't too pleased

Coming into the summer months now mate, if his fitness isnt A1, nay bother, plenty of time to get him lean and hard for September. If he's fit now two weeks wont make much difference.
sound mate cheers