FFS, Matt! It was still listed in my profile, under my posts. " Cuckoo by R Judd ". Then I read " Cuckoo by R Judd " and it's gone? Tin foil hat? I was ready to go Tactical on the bast@rds! :ninja:

Thanks anyway. And now that that's resolved? Corncrake? I'd give my last teeth! Officially, they're here. Neighbour confided that he reckons he heard one, last year. This guy knows his shit.

I had a red leg saunter past me at ten foot. They told me, officially; 'No you didn't. They don't occur around you and no body breeds them there. Same goes for that pair of grey partridges that exploded off the meadow, within thirty foot of your sober eyes, in bright, broad daylight. And, as for that Hobby you hallucinated, flying past ....?'

This is it. F**k them. Can I help it, if I live here and see shit? They live hundred's of miles away, yet try to tell Me what goes on here? This year, I've stopped bothering to report. If I hear a 'crake? That'll just be my private little pleasure.

Okay. I'll almost undoubtedly tell you people. But, f**k the 'Scientists'. They've f**ked themselves, with me.