Got her off markp

Got her off markp

How old is she and is she working?
Wey hopefully they will make the grade if they are bred the right way. He's there for stud proven dog now

I dont understand that. Can you say it more clearly please?

No i dont?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these are my wee troopers, all bitches mother far left 2 pups 11 months old atb cammy

Here's mine

Posted Images

Cheers guys

No she's free on the quad very rarely have a lead on her, she's pretty obiedient must of the time.

Sire was out of Badgerbeck the Dam was from one of my local hunt kennels. 3 years old good little worker. She's in pup at the moment so having to slow her down a bit at the moment

do you use her for earth work then and atb with the litter regards b
Aye she does work below and works well but most of her works rat and mink which she does daily. She's been a good little all rounder.

Pups are any day from Monday there driving her nuts already they seem to be having a 24hr party

Edited by Dubba

M. P bred him. I have had him a year but a lad I dig with got him straight from bern. Im no gobshite if that's what your trying to imply? ?

Not having a go mate and i glad he is working well for you but monty was not the best border dog out of this line did you put judd to a good working bitch ? and how are the pups doing? and how was the bitch bred? did you take judd back to bernie to line one of his bitches