• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren`t you a member of Sacs ? or Basc ?   You shouldn`t be sitting about accepting this.   The police are there to UPHOLD the law, not ENFORCE it   If a court has not taken the guns from you, th

Hey guys well today was court and i didn't have to go so rang the firearms and told them what went on and that it was made up so he said he'll get on the case just got to wait a couple more days! Then

I don't see they can hold it against you , if its thrown out of court its no case to answer even better than a not guilty I would think .Your wife is lucky they never charged her with wasting police

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine taking off me for 9 months after i fell out with her and a few weeks later her new boy friend started on me, he started it i ended it, called the police straight away explaining what happened several hrs later i was woke with nock at the door from plod at 4am arrested drove 30miles away yo the nearest police station was told i was getting done for gbh police were on there side until a few months later when there story's stop making sense.

My ex and her new boy friend said i take and sell steroids and other drugs and im affiliated with protestant paramilitary group's uda uvf etc

The police at the start said to just take a caution and that will be it i refused point blank to take any responsibility for what happened lucky i did as by the time i got speaking to a solicitor he said if i had of taking a caution i would have lost my fac.

The best thing i could have done was lied and said i don't have any idea what yous at talking about i that would have been the end.

But i did the lawful thing and contacted the police and ended up the bad guy just because i have firearms if i didn't they wouldn't give a shit.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

after falling out with my stepdaughter I lost my guns ,took almost a year to get them back 2 airguns fac 1 rimfire and shot gun ,and then because I had to go to court for something else they took them again ,told me I had to surrender licence and told me to re apply afer 18 months,still have guns but being kept at local gunshop ,bt with all the hassel think I shall sell them .