Lad i go ferreting with has had all his stuff pinched from his garage last night he just called me in tears,he is worried he has stuff there i have lent him and not remembered bless him.He has lost all his nets finders game bag boxes long nets the whole lot they even took his box of cattys and bits :censored: i have no idea how people can live with themselves after doing things like this,he is in bits am of there now been working all night was hoping for sleep but thats not to be i guess :blink: but he is a gentle soul and is grateful they did not take his ferrets from their hutches he wants them to come to mine this morning hutches and all so gonna be a busy day......Ok rant over i know he will never see his gear again and its heartbreaking as some of the stuff his dad gave him you know.

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor lad, I know how he's feeling..... I had all my nets and ferreting gear stole from my shed a while back, hand stitched long nets I've had for years, they need their fingers chopping off!!!! I ha

Lad i go ferreting with has had all his stuff pinched from his garage last night he just called me in tears,he is worried he has stuff there i have lent him and not remembered bless him.He has lost al

sorry to hear this. i feel for the lad. jack pm me a address and i will donate some new nets for the lad.

Norfolk fella and just the hunting gear and his box of bits,and hes is a bad way baw lost his will and thats not helping him recover at all,this is his kid brother that had his stuff pinhced like they not got enough on their minds without this :yes: am off to get his stinkers now hoping they can go in with mine as have a huge court 8 ft square with 2 stinkers in it so some company for them maybe good,just heart breaking as he is a real nice lad and would help anyone....i am sorry to say its a sorry state of affairs when you cant have people you know at your house or sell anything from your property for fear of having other stuff pinched.

Guest vin

foooooooking Scum .. boils my piss..

I've a spare box and a few nets if any of the lads want to sort out a few bits and bobs for the lad.

Might also be down Norfolk area in next couple of weeks so could poss meet up and drop stuff off for him..(not at anyones house obviously)

dont let the barstewads grind yers Down.

I've a spare box and a few nets if any of the lads want to sort out a few bits and bobs for the lad.

Might also be down Norfolk area in next couple of weeks so could poss meet up and drop stuff off for him..(not at anyones house obviously)

You know what vin i may take you up on that for him i was just thinking the same thing,the ferreting and dogs are his life he lives for it you know as we all do but him a bit more than most as he is a very gentle lad let put it that way still lives with his mum ...i used to joke with his brother that when his mum passed david would come live with myself and wife bless him ;) he has a little beddy x that is a real handy little dog and she loves him to bits thank good she sleeps on his bed not in the yard as i am sure they would have taken her :yes: and i think if that was the case david would have been pushed over the edge....anyway Vin your a gent will see how the lad is today when i get there and let you know later thanks lads.

• Like 1

Norfolk fella and just the hunting gear and his box of bits,and hes is a bad way baw lost his will and thats not helping him recover at all,this is his kid brother that had his stuff pinhced like they not got enough on their minds without this :yes: am off to get his stinkers now hoping they can go in with mine as have a huge court 8 ft square with 2 stinkers in it so some company for them maybe good,just heart breaking as he is a real nice lad and would help anyone....i am sorry to say its a sorry state of affairs when you cant have people you know at your house or sell anything from your property for fear of having other stuff pinched.

Sorry to hear that Jack :( :( :(

Guys, this is a little brother to someone who used this site who is now in hospital in a bad way. If anyone in his area can offer some ferreting stuff to help him out, it would be showing fantastic support for one of our own.

Guest vin

You know what vin i may take you up on that for him i was just thinking the same thing,the ferreting and dogs are his life he lives for it you know as we all do but him a bit more than most as he is a very gentle lad let put it that way still lives with his mum ...i used to joke with his brother that when his mum passed david would come live with myself and wife bless him ;) he has a little beddy x that is a real handy little dog and she loves him to bits thank good she sleeps on his bed not in the yard as i am sure they would have taken her :yes: and i think if that was the case david would have been pushed over the edge....anyway Vin your a gent will see how the lad is today when i get there and let you know later thanks lads.

im in south yorkshire.. tomo is in Nottingham.. I might be up Durham one day next week also...so let all see what we can do..so we could sort him a few bits out no probs.. anyone else in the area or on the route from york/notts/norfolk..get in touch and we will organise a big old whip around to sort the young fella out..

Tell him whoever did it will get it back 10 fold in the grand scheme of life matey... Karma will come around.

Poor lad, I know how he's feeling..... I had all my nets and ferreting gear stole from my shed a while back, hand stitched long nets I've had for years, they need their fingers chopping off!!!!

I have some purse nets I can donate to the young lad, a game bag I've made and i,ll throw in some stop nets etc.

I'm immobile at the moment recovering from an operation but if you PM me an address Jack I'll get the stuff in the post when I'm back on my feet.

• Like 5

Dirty thieving b*****ds.......keep the word out that its happened, sometimes you get lucky... ;)

Too the members that are going to help the lad out with nets and stuff.......... your gentlemen... :yes::thumbs: