Mayweather Vs Guerrero

Should be a good un....!!

P.s Where the fcuk is Gnasher? Anit see him post on this boxing thread/ Khan and Harrison/ Then the Fury one are you off in Scotland doing walk abouts again lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that who battered f**k out of BPR @ tescos?

Tough fight for mayweather. Guerrero is a tough strong fighter.But mayweather is still too fast and his defense is superb. too many moves for guerrero. pts win mayweather.

I met a bloke in a wheelchair today, his face was battered and bruised.   "What happened to your face?" I asked.   "I'm a Paralympian," he replied.   "Boxing?" I enquired.   "No..." he said, "

Posted Images

The more i watch robert guerrero the more im worrying for Floyd, this guy is gonna swarm all over him from the 1st bell to minimise Floyds skills, hes more of a danger than the Pacman, Hope im wrong.

i think guerrero will be victorious. hes got nothing to lose. anybody seen the 'all access' on youtube for this fight?

mayweather is all about the money.

i mean... who the fcuk would call themselves the 'money team' :laugh:

he has a band of arselickers....employs somebody so make sure his water is cold and put chewing gum in his mouth :yes:

guerreros wife was diagnosed with cancer 1 week before he KO'd honario in 47secs....

shows the grit and determination of somebody who has worked his way up.

you know what mate. ive got my hands full here... so a bet on something time consuming i cant....

but ill bet you something more mundane....a book maybe?

Would love to see Guerrero do it, can't stick Mayweather as a man, but I think he'll be too big, skilful and fast for the ghost.

I think Guerrero will give it all he's got, give it a good go and probably have the right game plan, but not enough fire power to do the job. . He hasn't stopped anyone in his last 5 outings.

Regardless whether he is his mandatory challenger, Mayweather doesn't box anyone without his full consent - he doesn't want his 0 to gO!

hed have to give up his belt....if he didnt fight him :yes:

guerrero is bigger....and if there was an extra 10 seconds in the berto fight he would have knocked him out :yes:

ill be watching it tomorrow night.....

MON THE GHOST!!!

The promoters have done a good job with this fight. If anyone thinks mayweather will lose then they have promoted it well!

Regardless of how he loves money, he trains harder than anyone. Even when he retired he was in the gym most days. Rocket the 43 that fought him had nothing to lose but managed it.

Mayweather has been campaigning at welterweight since 2006, Guerrero stepped up from lightweight to welterweight only last year, missing out the light welterweight division in search of bigger fights, gotta give it to him.

Titles/belts don't mean much anymore and Mayweather has enough of them! Would love for Floyd to grow old over night and Guerrero to give him a good pasting, but just can't see it.

Mayweather for a comfortable (not shut out) points win for me.