Saluki Whippet Greyhound

cant really see what the whippet in this cross will bring to the table other then bring the size down.

i went with a lad who had a couple last season and i went out the season before that with some diffrent bred ones .and in all honesty they where great to watch

on the seed very exciting up and at them .unless it was real soft or they hit some bobble [weathered plough] or any plough

then they got buried.and i do mean blown away.iam not saying they are all like that but the ones i saw certainly where.

i personally think saluki x grey will do any job you want without the whippet in there..just use a smaller fast type of grey.if its the size you worried about.unless someone can tell me any different what the whippet will bring .

kittle rox thats a nice stamp of dog .cant see much whippet in there though.lol

cant really see what the whippet in this cross will bring to the table other then bring the size down.

i went with a lad who had a couple last season and i went out the season before that with some diffrent bred ones .and in all honesty they where great to watch

on the seed very exciting up and at them .unless it was real soft or they hit some bobble [weathered plough] or any plough

then they got buried.and i do mean blown away.iam not saying they are all like that but the ones i saw certainly where.

i personally think saluki x grey will do any job you want without the whippet in there..just use a smaller fast type of grey.if its the size you worried about.unless someone can tell me any different what the whippet will bring .

couldn,t say how much whippet has come through mate but that dogs a bit special, defo has that wee bit extra gear to catch stuff that alot would fail

Might just be me been stupid but what quarry was the dogs running longs ears?

What were they like on other quarry ban, pre ban era?

Atb dmr

I owned and ran a pair of Whippet/Greys x Saluki.23 and 24",both lightly built.Put them behind an hare on easy open land and they were more than useful,both lamped and managed good bags of bunnys,both worked better from a lead than off it,struggled on heavy ground and not the brightest of things,id have another if i wanted a bunny basher and had use of open land away from unwanted attention.