Salukis Are Like Marmite.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

salukis have been around for approx 6,000 years , so they stood the test of time as a hunting dog and companion. if you think you cant handle one leave it to those who can .. ..saves alot of gr

almura saluki ,saudi arabia

the so called stupidity can and often is , mistaken for high intelegance, . grossly misunderstood by alot of folk ..challanging , conflict of wills .certainly not for the inpatient

Posted Images

kc lets have a 4 way stake me des mb you of course if we loose ill supply the puss lol

pinky no problem its got to be fen land tho and poaching i dont want you giving my shit old excuse that you will only run on permission. i havnt got a problem with you asking me for a days sport i wont take it to heart :thumbs:

Salukis are very similar to 13/14 year old teenagers if they dont think thier is any need for a rule they ignore it. If they see something they must have it. Once they are out and free they only come back when they want to.As with most teenagers they tolerate thier parents and consider themselves to be far better judges of what is right.The similarities are amazing and the educating and training regime is very similar love affection and discipline without anger and you will get thier in the end LOL

Who the f**k are you...daks :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

much the same as you need to learn about dogs you have it all to come when your kids are teenagers , and that peado c**t was from your neck of the woods wasnt he

you have become very fond of young dimmock tho :hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

some one had to teach him after he learnt f**k all when he was out with your team :whistling:

2/2 learnt how to kill :tongue2:

must have been road kill had to slap[ him to get him to slip the dogs LOL

feck that i wouldnt dare let him slip my dogs :laugh:

You set of c**ts lol wait till the little white bitch is in full swing next year ;)

kc lets have a 4 way stake me des mb you of course if we loose ill supply the puss lol

Apache get dragged allover,yours in sport little rockets

can we run best of one if big gaps appear on first run , im finished and we can sing simply the worst lol

can we run best of one if big gaps appear on first run , im finished and we can sing simply the worst lol

Me and kc just bought an electric car for next season :toast:

diesal costs down [BANNED TEXT] no every pipe on land

diesal costs down [bANNED TEXT] no every pipe on land

you only know where the pipes are because you have walked most of it. un like us meer mortals :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you only know where the pipes are because you have walked most of it. un like us meer mortals :laugh::laugh::laugh:

its took its toll kc had stemcells on knees 18months ago on crutch es for 8week mind u it could of been all of the wheel barrowing ive done over the years lolol

its took its toll kc had stemcells on knees 18months ago on crutch es for 8week mind u it could of been all of the wheel barrowing ive done over the years lolol

you will have to tell me more when we meet pal im always up for new ideas :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

you will have to tell me more when we meet pal im always up for new ideas :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

We could of done with a wheelbarrow last season for "Hes Had Enough" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: