Give A 13 Year Old A Hw97Kt An Look What Happens

My son will asked if he could have some airgun shooting lessons he wants to shoot my hw100 but I told him if your going to learn you doing it the right way so got the 97 out not bad for a hour lesson but I have to say he is a great shot with a shotgun already .

28 yards

post-86764-0-57245400-1366736607.jpg

post-86764-0-22111100-1366736623.jpg

post-86764-0-11601200-1366738472.jpg

Edited by Matt Cottrell
  • Like 4

Target on right is last group he shot so stopped there so he keeps his interest as he was buzzing

Target on left is half way thro the session all rested shots of table he already asked if can do more Tom when his back from school lol as said his is great shot with shot gun so may just have it in him

Thats brilliant mate dont if feel nice when your kids are good shots too mate and take the interests you have snd like me i didnt want my lad shooting a pcp so got him a meteor to start with got to keep with the old school boy learning days just like dad great to see and teel your lad well done

openseason

Thats brilliant mate dont if feel nice when your kids are good shots too mate and take the interests you have snd like me i didnt want my lad shooting a pcp so got him a meteor to start with got to keep with the old school boy learning days just like dad great to see and teel your lad well doneopenseason

Thank you I will do.I'm going to give him my supersport that my dad gave me just got to give it a bit off work to get her shooting right an get him a scope for it an then it's his

It's just finding the right button to push to get them interested, I have one son who started shooting as soon as he was strong enough to cock my hw77,now he's 21 and into rough shooting, the odd driven shoot and ferreting. My other son (19)has never been interested in shooting but now we have a spaniel in training he wanted to come for the first time, he's mot interested in firing the 12 bore,he gave it a go for the experience, but is well into the dog and now we've replaced the two ferrets we had pinched I've no doubt he'll be out rabbiting with the best of us when the season starts again.