Dogs Enjoying The Good Weather

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first x collie/grey, alaunt x bull/grey and my greyhound bitch enjoying time in the yard today...rest and recuperation and chilling out for the next few months...was a cracking day here...fingers x

nice pig dogs are ok to

The alaunt x is 18 months old now...litter wasn't advertised...   The Hancock bullshit just goes over my head mate...I've had them since 1985...always amazes me when folk slag Hancock dogs off - us

Posted Images

Dogs looking well BS,but you'd find more meat in a tin of beans and sausages,than what those little snouters have got on them :laugh::laugh:

They're only 14 weeks old plenty time - they'll be more than big enough for late summer BBQs... :thumbs:

Awrite matey

Aye the dugs look braw,, I like that Alaunt cross,, he`s a big soft natured thing annaw,,

The dogs all looked great when I saw them mate, that collie cross is a beast ! lol

If I had seen those pups I`d have smuggled one away !! :whistling:

Awrite matey

Aye the dugs look braw,, I like that Alaunt cross,, he`s a big soft natured thing annaw,,

The dogs all looked great when I saw them mate, that collie cross is a beast ! lol

Hey Mark

Aye the Buster dog is laid back something serious and is one of the most chilled out dogs I've ever had...was laughing yesterday...had Matty on the phone admitting 'again' "aye,that collie x of yours is definitely one of the best I've seen" but last year when he saw him it was "what the f**k have you got that for is that just a pet 'cause it'll be nae use for anything else?" Aye Matty some f***ing pet eh? Ha ha ha...loving that... :thumbs:

Awrite matey

Hey Mark

Aye the Buster dog is laid back something serious and is one of the most chilled out dogs I've ever had...was laughing yesterday...had Matty on the phone admitting 'again' "aye,that collie x of yours is definitely one of the best I've seen" but last year when he saw him it was "what the f**k have you got that for is that just a pet 'cause it'll be nae use for anything else?" Aye Matty some f*****g pet eh? Ha ha ha...loving that... :thumbs:

Did ye record it? :laugh: