Morning Or Night

Hi all iv been on my new permission for a bit now and have started getting bags for the pot. Iv been at all times of the day morning evenings and through the night and it seems there's no patterns emerging when the rabbits prefer to be out don't know what it's like in the day as I have to make myself scarse when the peskey golfers turn up.

So I'm just woundering what your preferred time of the day is for hunting

I'm contemplating going out after my Indian tonight or early in the morning I don't think I could power through till the morning

DCAEA834-F0E8-46A3-8F01-AE4F187067F0-172

A couple from the other morning

DF2FF15F-2B7D-4717-8685-39EC34AF44DB-199

And one from the evening

Happy hunting all

Evening around 8 - 10 pm rabbits will be out feeding and after a shot they will all bolt back in, but will come out with 30 -40 min whereas in the morning they normaly bolt and stay in for longer.

Yes it seams in the evening they are on there way out for the night and if you catch them then more will follow I think for hunting I agree with you 7 onwards but for the pleasure it's got to be a cool crisp morning

morning or evenings but if i want a bagfull better lamping them , last night coming home outside a village there where loads all running over the road at 1am more than i saw at the bloody farm i was at :laugh::laugh::laugh: