Pup Finaly Clicked Today

Took the lakie pup out today with my pals Jrt bitch his beddy whippet bitch and my saluki x.

Normaly the older dogs hunt up and work the bushes etc even the two lurchers and my lakie pup of 7 month old used to mess on and show no intrest in rabbits bolting etc however today was a totaly diffrent storey he was getting involved putting rabbits out the bushes and giving toung which is way I wanted as it alerts the lurcher etc then he went one better and give a positive mark on a rabbit set which I knew was occupied as the older more experianced dogs gave a positive mark on it after the pup so I'm well impresed with him and lookfoward to next season with him

Thanks, I'm going to take him out tomorrow again hopefully there will be some rabbits sat tight but this time I'm going to keep a hold of the lurcher and let the terrier work by himself see what happens

• Like 1

Cheers lads, it's been a hard one fir me, the dog had a bad leg for weeks so couldn't get him out then he is that head strong I coupdnt come to terms with him but the past few weeks we starting to bond better and it's paying of as he comes [BANNED TEXT] called