Am I In A Minority?.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why blame the government for your lot in life or even those who have taken the time to study and open the horizon a bit more to better opportunities?   I agree they put up a few barriers, nothing to

By "proper riots" I suppose you mean far more forceful than the last ones?   Where more police and innocent residents are injured?   Where more random people lose their property and livelihood?

It's not 'wanting something for nothing' to expect to be governed with some honesty and integrity, or to hope for some meaningful, quality employment for your kid's. 1500 applicants for a job in st

You won't see any change or reform in the political system until The European Union is consigned to the " stupid ideas" section of the history books.

You can't have any vitality in national politics because we are run from Brussels so all our MPs do is turn up at parliament and pretend that they mean something in the grand scheme.

• Like 5

Over 500,00 people took to the streets over the hunting ban. They banned it. Over 300,000 took to the streets over the war in iraq. They still. Went to war. ???????

More evidence of an ignorant goverment,so really protesting does nothing and rioting hurts the innocent.So if we cant protest or riot,what can be done to sort this mess out.Oh yes vote for UKIP,thats one party ive never had knocking on my door to get my vote,so how would i know what they stand for?.Right i should do their job for them and go and google them innit. ;)

Edited by bwfc

It's not 'wanting something for nothing' to expect to be governed with some honesty and integrity, or to hope for some meaningful, quality employment for your kid's.

1500 applicants for a job in starbucks and people applying with a degree in engineering is not the sort of Britain i was wanting to leave to mine.

Last month bills were passed in parliment effectively muzzling the press and another allowing secret courts, couple that with the surveilance and spying system that Theresa May is busy setting up and you have to ask, just where are we headed ?

These are not 'conspiracy theories' or rumour, these things are happening in Britain today.

Somone mentioned apathy, i can't beleive the apathy shown in letting these chancers get away with this stuff.

• Like 8

It's not 'wanting something for nothing' to expect to be governed with some honesty and integrity, or to hope for some meaningful, quality employment for your kid's.

1500 applicants for a job in starbucks and people applying with a degree in engineering is not the sort of Britain i was wanting to leave to mine.

Last month bills were passed in parliment effectively muzzling the press and another allowing secret courts, couple that with the surveilance and spying system that Theresa May is busy setting up and you have to ask, just where are we headed ?

These are not 'conspiracy theories' or rumour, these things are happening in Britain today.

Somone mentioned apathy, i can't beleive the apathy shown in letting these chancers get away with this stuff.

Good post,we need a decent party to vote for.It would be nice if there was a knock on the door one day from someone half decent wanting my vote.

• Like 1

Good post,we need a decent party to vote for.It would be nice if there was a knock on the door one day from someone half decent wanting my vote.

Why do I feel I am being Groomed :hmm:

Why do I feel I am being Groomed :hmm:

Maybe because everyone is suspicious of everyone else these days :yes:

Why wait, why not get into politics on a local level and work your way up, then you can make a difference yourself instead of waiting for somebody to do it for you.

BWFC ...with two boys in the forces & two girls at university I wouldn't worry to much ,the boys show enough get up & go to succeed in what ever life throws at them & the girls are clearly on a career track . You should be proud of yourself for getting all the children as good a start in life as they have had ...frustrating as it is when you look at the people running the country rioting is not an answer . When the economic landscape changes as it surly will your kids will be well placed to take advantage of that . The boys, if they are made redundant have shown to be capable of performing a job under what can only be described as arduous conditions ,that alone must put them a huge step in front of many other candidates for work .The girls leaving university with a decent degree will always make them employable ...

• Like 2

There is no such thing as a proper riot. A riot is a riot is a riot.

My neice was trapped in the street where she lived in London because of the riots going on around her. Had she being injured because of that specific riot or a riot staffed by innocent people who can't afford the "stupidly high bills" etc would not legitimize those actions.

The perpetrators would still be scum in my eyes.

Alot of innocent people would suffer possibly losing their lives.

Emergency services resources would be diverted thus putting innocent lives at risk both of the services personnel and of civilians entitled to care and assistance.

If you feel so strongly about it why don't you start a movement protesting about such issues starting with holding it outside the local MPs offices. This would surely get you noticed locally to start with then canvass local radio/tv stations and other media outlets.

I am of the opinion that your thinking is flawed which is reinforced by the replies you have received on this thread.

I also can't understand how you can accuse other posters of bullying and the replies so far I can't see upsetting somebody with a thin skin.

One last point, a lot of people in your "PROPER RIOT" wouldn't have to worry about bills as I am aware that full bed and board is supplied by HM Prison Service fully complimentary.

yeh coz that worked for the ban on hunting,i'm in no way advocating riots but waving banners &

marching achieves nowt as was proved in london with 400,000 marching

Why wait, why not get into politics on a local level and work your way up, then you can make a difference yourself instead of waiting for somebody to do it for you.

Its been said before,but im not intelligent enough to do it.I just possess a strong sense of whats fair and what isnt.When at work i went on one man crusades for people that i wouldnt shit on now!.I later did a lot of work with the GMB union,and to be honest i got sick of fighting endless management and companies thinking that they are above employment law.

The problem with politics at the moment is that there is no-one that we can believe in,and,nobody we can trust to be fair to all as a country.

Over 500,00 people took to the streets over the hunting ban. They banned it. Over 300,000 took to the streets over the war in iraq. They still. Went to war. ???????

More evidence of an ignorant goverment,so really protesting does nothing and rioting hurts the innocent.So if we cant protest or riot,what can be done to sort this mess out.Oh yes vote for UKIP,thats one party ive never had knocking on my door to get my vote,so how would i know what they stand for?.Right i should do their job for them and go and google them innit. ;)

People get the government they deserve

• Like 1

Who the fcuk wants to be working class, if you enjoy living in a shit hole surounded by idiots and ner do wells then fine, if not, then get your finger out and rise above it, you only get back what you put in, it takes effort and comitment to work your way up from what you call working class, if working class still exists, to middle class, its called starting your own business, the upshot is your wallowing in profits, and create the much needed jobs that you say the country lacks, so put or shut up, the choice is yours.

• Like 1