Dogs Being Boiled Alive

how sick does that sound, well thats whats going on evertday in china and a few other countries, theres a pic of a dog being boiled alive on a link, will get it up , but someone needs to do somthing about this, i know this isnt going to do alot, but making it aware to people can, theres a pertision to try and stop this, ill also see if i can get that up, this amazes me in this day and age, it had my misses in tears, another link was found where a guy can be seen grabbing hold of a dogs tail swinging it about then grabbing hold of its nose and throwing it over a story car park, i thought by the hight of it the dog would of been dead instantly, but no, it couldnt get up, trying to yelp in aganising pain, i think this is as sick as it gets, all these people need a bit of theyr own medican! oh what id give to get one of these people in a room on theryr own!!!!!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: my god ! please if you come accross this sign the partision! thankyou!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

none of your business let them get on with it and dont bother putting the link up

its pretty big in korea,and yes i agree its sick in my eyes.however there a race that have no compassion towards animals the same as we do.they serve half cooked fish on a plate.lol muching away and

I 100% agree with this. Us petitioning against this is no different to antis petitioning against rabbiting or any other of our country sports. They don't know any different. It's normal to them. Just

its pretty big in korea,and yes i agree its sick in my eyes.however there a race that have no compassion towards animals the same as we do.they serve half cooked fish on a plate.lol muching away and the f*****g thing is looking around it.

its a waste of time petitioning against the chinks.btw

• Like 3

its pretty big in korea,and yes i agree its sick in my eyes.however there a race that have no have no compassion towards animals the same as we do.they serve half cooked fish on a plate.lolmuching away and the f*****g thing is looking around it.

its a waste of time petitioning against the chinks.btw

so very true.......... :victory:

Edited by lurcher1

They have to eat like everybody else how ever it wouldn't be my dish of the day fried poodle chips and beans wait a minute that sounds prity good I would probably try it Yorkie fritters

We've gone the other way and become a nation of predominately bunny hugging queers.

I think we should let them get on with it,and hopefully in the future we'll meet somewhere in the middle.

I wouldn't call killing my food before I cook it or eat it being a "bunny hugging queer." How much does a .22 round cost? Or a bolt gun. Disgusting savages.

They have a different culture - and they are not going to change - just as we have our own culture. I don't agree with it - it's horrific to my eyes, and the thought of it makes me sick. My brother lives and works in China, and has done for 10 years or more. The things he has seen, and eaten, turn my stomach, and have strained our relationship to breaking point. When he tells them he has a sister who keeps several dogs in the house - they can't understand it - anymore than I can understand that they sell them tied up in markets, ready to be cooked.

They have a different culture - and they are not going to change - just as we have our own culture. I don't agree with it - it's horrific to my eyes, and the thought of it makes me sick. My brother lives and works in China, and has done for 10 years or more. The things he has seen, and eaten, turn my stomach, and have strained our relationship to breaking point. When he tells them he has a sister who keeps several dogs in the house - they can't understand it - anymore than I can understand that they sell them tied up in markets, ready to be cooked.

tied up in markets ready to be cooked that would be a culture shock that

when those dirty china c**ts dont even have human rights what hope do animals have

one of my friends was working in china and he went into a restraunt and they had cages of small dogs and snakes and you could pick which one you wanted to eat for your dinner :laugh:

We've gone the other way and become a nation of predominately bunny hugging queers.

I think we should let them get on with it,and hopefully in the future we'll meet somewhere in the middle.

I wouldn't call killing my food before I cook it or eat it being a "bunny hugging queer." How much does a .22 round cost? Or a bolt gun. Disgusting savages.

who said anything about any of that?

I'd guess a fairly large proportion of our country would be happy if it was made illegal to kill any animal.

tied up in markets ready to be cooked that would be a culture shock that

Yes, very much. They tie the dogs front legs up over their shoulders - taking them back under themselves, over the loins, and tie at the "wrists". To say it makes me sick is an understatement - and I have a very strong stomach, and don't get queasy at anything. I understand it is their culture, and we slaughter beef and lamb etc, but the conditions of it are very different.