Will The Minutes Silnce Work At The Football On Saturday.

she is hardly a murderer ...........she had a job to do .........made bad decisions ,..........but fook me , surely people have morals and a conscience just for one minute......

The minute silence is to show respect for someone who has passed away. Why would anyone observe it if they don't respect her? It's a load of pish anyhow, minute silence for politicians, queen mother.... It should only be for football related deaths.

• Like 7

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The minute silence is to show respect for someone who has passed away. Why would anyone observe it if they don't respect her? It's a load of pish anyhow, minute silence for politicians, queen mother..

If you asked me about Thatcher last week I would of ranted and raved about her exploits and given vent to my spleen for hours ,now though she is just an old lady who died , those who admired or respe

thatcher ,...............good or bad any body with a brain will respect the minute...........

@ stig your probably right and what a shame ........

but if she was in her era now would we be in as much mess .....?

alot would say probably not.........

maybe would`nt be so many foreigners in ...differant thread ..

• Like 1

she is hardly a murderer ...........she had a job to do .........made bad decisions ,..........but fook me , surely people have morals and a conscience just for one minute......

The minute silence is to show respect for someone who has passed away. Why would anyone observe it if they don't respect her? It's a load of pish anyhow, minute silence for politicians, queen mother.... It should only be for football related deaths.

agreed keep her minutes silence to parliment here ,here , ;)

Whos celtic play. :toast:

:laugh: we are away from home, f**k all to do with us :laugh:

Bet theres a massive banner getting made as we speak.... :yes::D

respect for the dead -- my old nan used to say

i agree and juding someone on her job isnt fair.........but to judge a deceased person for a crime they have done in there life is fair.....and dont deserve respect......

rip iron lady........

@ baw i dont respect some family but still have the audasity to give them a minute silence.......she broke no laws......

this is your opionion and although i disagree with poll tax ,...we are all in the same boat and whever we see bad or good my opionion is a minute silence is to respect there passing............we have all done wrong in some point of our life and your narrow outlook on the matter will probably be the same as the majority of fans.........another thing is the previous goverment could of took for example poll tax away and why not lol........

Whos celtic play. :toast:

:laugh: we are away from home, f**k all to do with us :laugh:
Bet theres a massive banner getting made as we speak.... :yes::D

Aye lab, for sure mate. The Irish will be wearing party hats lol. No doubt we will be up in front of the SFA again ....... :)

I didnt like her but i would keep quiet for a min silence.Seriously though they shouldnt make an issue of this.They reckon there going to be rioting at her funeral.

which is all very well,but i suspect the ones riting will be just c**ts who werent even born,and only using it as an excuse for disruption.although a big riot and fighting with the cops would be a fitting tribute to thatcher.

• Like 3

I don't hold with people being told who to have a minutes silence for, especially if that person has nothing to do with football.. The type of lads who go to football matches are the type who had their lives negatively effected during Maggie's reign, irrespective of whether or not anybody thinks she was a force for good or bad.. The type of people calling most loudly for a silence are the type of people who will create holy f**k when the silence is inevitably not observed.. ie, people like the daily the Daily Mail..

respect for the dead -- my old nan used to say
i agree and juding someone on her job isnt fair.........but to judge a deceased person for a crime they have done in there life is fair.....and dont deserve respect......

rip iron lady........

@ baw i dont respect some family but still have the audasity to give them a minute silence.......she broke no laws......

this is your opionion and although i disagree with poll tax ,...we are all in the same boat and whever we see bad or good my opionion is a minute silence is to respect there passing............we have all done wrong in some point of our life and your narrow outlook on the matter will probably be the same as the majority of fans.........another thing is the previous goverment could of took for example poll tax away and why not lol........

What has she got to do with football? A national minute silence I can understand but putting it on to football, na mate its wrong.

• Like 2