Unbelievable And I Wouldn't Believe It .....

tjones aka jim the night you sed you got 100 lol you are as bad as you mate markbrick tomo put on here that the ton had been done with in tWo days your pal had done it and got one more than me is so funny then you went and did beter than that lol do you think its time you told lads on here how meny nights you spent on the hokneys lol it was 4 and a nother in scotland making that 5 nights and you want lads to bileve that you had two dogs and only lamped two nights jim as you say you can get permission on there not that maters you give it large about hide the car and fill your boots lads so y only out two nights i can smell it from up here.the reson i set of for wales two minets be for you came back to my house is as i cant wast time on bull shiters.you were ringing me from there filling me with crap you did not evan go to were you sed.you are only brodcasting the plase now to spoil it for the men that did go and did the nombers night after night.DO YOU AND MB HAVE A BIG GREEN EYE MONSTER EACH OR DO YOU SHARE ONE

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

glad shes following in snipes foot steps, he took 3 species in 1 day,, at 12month old.. some 11 half years ago,,pre ban,, will try and dig a photo out of it,, this was all so in a days hunting ,,at a

cheers daz and tiny he is a good typ ill put a few pics up as few want to see them mite of put them on be for lol. here you go hotmeat hope you like them. thats the three gens there blacky now 14 ye

the best start early

cheers daz and tiny he is a good typ ill put a few pics up as few want to see them mite of put them on be for lol.

here you go hotmeat hope you like them.

thats the three gens there blacky now 14 years old

Picture602_zps7f2ef12e.jpg
View full image

misses got me this fro crimbo

Picture-2.jpg
View full image

Picture3476a.jpg
View full image

three nights on the trot 43 101 and third 40 in two hours i had to call it a night as the to old men thats was lamping were nackerd lol

Picture3102.jpg
View full image

good grub is the key

Picture3080.jpg
View full image

Picture029.jpg
View full image

URL=http://s387.photobucket.com/user/flamespheonix/media/Picture018-2.jpg.html]Picture018-2.jpg
View full image[/url]

molly looking good i think

URL=http://s387.photobucket.com/user/flamespheonix/media/Picture3517.jpg.html]Picture3517.jpg
View full image[/url]

Picture3520.jpg

• Like 8

IM MORE THAN WILLING TO SHOW YOU IT DONE AGAIN DAVID,,IFF YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME, ON SANDY,,,IM NOT SAYING I CAN DO IT ANY WERE ELES,, INFACT I WUD SAY A DEFFO NO,,, YOU CUD SEE MY DOG CLIMBING THE LADDER SLOWLY GETTING THE HIGH 50 MANY MANY TIMES,,, YOUR,S WENT FROM A ROUND THE DOZEN MARK TO 101,, THAT TELLS YOU ABOUT [sANDY,,, WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE VALLYS DAVID,,,

Edited by tjones3862

IM MORE THAN WILLING TO SHOW YOU IT DONE AGAIN DAVID,,IFF YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME, ON SANDY,,,IM NOT SAYING I CAN DO IT ANY WERE ELES,, INFACT I WUD SAY A DEFFO NO,,, YOU CUD SEE MY DOG CLIMBING THE LADDER SLOWLY GETTING THE HIGH 50 MANY MANY TIMES,,, YOUR,S WENT FROM A ROUND THE DOZEN MARK TO 101,, THAT TELLS YOU ABOUT [sANDY,,, WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE VALLYS DAVID,,,

you are one odd cooky jim

WE ALLWAYS HAVE THE CRACK WHEN WE HAVE A CHAT DAVID,, THATS THE MAIN THING, WE ONLY SPOKE 40 MINS AGO, AND YOU TURNED ME DOWN WHEN I OFFERED TO SHOW YOU ERN DO THE 100 PLUS START OF NEXT SEASON,,,,HAVE A GOOD SUMMER,AND RELAX FOR THE WINTER COMEING,,////////// HES GOT THE TON WROTE ALL OVER HIM,,LOL I WHISH.../IT MITE BE THE BULL, IN THE TON LOL THEN AGAIN HES TO FAT AND UNFIT

ERN LOOKING BACK TO THE MAIN LAND,,,

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5551-1.jpg

IMG_7262_zps134e9024.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1