Irish Coursing Dogs.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a pup i bred last year both parents irish terrier x

was only having a laugh with banter iv my hands full here lads who ever gets them good luck

Posted Images

hope she throws a few like herself mate thats real old kings stuff there

i hope so

nice bitch mate is she from kings yard or bread down from his old stock

father was lurgan beast x king bred bitch and her mother was flathead x kathys bitch so most the old stuff

she s bred from 2 dogs that came outta kings yard banter has full breeding right the way bk but put it this way id love to have her now at 2 3 4 5 even 6 that bitch was mustard

all my mene are bread down in some way from kings yard the mate has stuff gos back 30 years real good dog

she s bred from 2 dogs that came outta kings yard banter has full breeding right the way bk but put it this way id love to have her now at 2 3 4 5 even 6 that bitch was mustard

all my mene are bread down in some way from kings yard the mate has stuff gos back 30 years real good dog

i ment mine lol

The irishterrier in the makeup gives them the heart really game for round the obsticals that's why a lot of the irish men like this bred through ther dogs,irishlady,cathys bitch,to name some had irishterrier in ther makeup..

The dog I have is a grandson to irish lady,he used to tie them in knots and could box them up into a small area,was a shock to me and a few other lads to see such a big rangey dog run like that,he's 10 year old now but still likes to show what he can do now and then,wish he was 2 year old again lol

I was quite surprised at my buddy bred dog how he runs them on the small land near home hes cuaght me a good few on fields a small dog would have trouble with. Has anybody ran a straight irish terrier/ grey and what was the irish terrier bred for ? Atb

I've heard the Irish terrier was a very game dog bred for working any quarry as a draw dog,as too big for working underground,also used as fighting dogs by some,dont know anything about them,this is just what i've read

The irishterrier in the makeup gives them the heart really game for round the obsticals that's why a lot of the irish men like this bred through ther dogs,irishlady,cathys bitch,to name some had irishterrier in ther makeup..

The dog I have is a grandson to irish lady,he used to tie them in knots and could box them up into a small area,was a shock to me and a few other lads to see such a big rangey dog run like that,he's 10 year old now but still likes to show what he can do now and then,wish he was 2 year old again lol

I was quite surprised at my buddy bred dog how he runs them on the small land near home hes cuaght me a good few on fields a small dog would have trouble with. Has anybody ran a straight irish terrier/ grey and what was the irish terrier bred for ? Atb

I've heard the Irish terrier was a very game dog bred for working any quarry as a draw dog,as too big for working underground,also used as fighting dogs by some,dont know anything about them,this is just what i've read

The American kennel club wrote an article on the Irish terrier in which they described them , as the most complete hunting dog ever bred . Quoting from that article ''he will hunt up on any type of land , has speed enough to catch a rabbit on the run , with retrieve off land or water , has been known to go to ground in pursuit of various quarry . They are also that loyal to their masters that they have been known to die after them '' .