Bitch I Rescued Had Her Operation Today

Had the bitch i rescued 2 days ago to vet for her operation today to remove her broken and infected tail all went well :) she's back home and is doing good alot happier glad I got her from the scum that did this to her

some pics

Keera the bull x

On the way home

20130405_165806_zpsce1e62e3.jpg

Her wee stump :D

20130405_173832_zps75467fa6.jpg

Edited by J.DOG
  • Like 6

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing yet lol paying tomoz think its close to £200 supposed to be £400 so saving some and when she's got weight on her the vets spaying her for free for me as I've no interest in breeding and don't

J.Dog,...you have done a real genuine thing,..and showed your fellow lurchermen that you have, the courage of your convictions...   You also have a good heart,...I admire that greatly,.. in a man...

Had the bitch i rescued 2 days ago to vet for her operation today to remove her broken and infected tail all went well she's back home and is doing good alot happier glad I got her from the scum tha

Aw bless her ! Hope she settles nicely and puts some well needed weight on

eta - please consider the offer of financial help from people here, lots of us would, and it isn't charity - it's people helping - like you did

Edited by LaraCroft
  • Like 5

how much has that set you back? got some cash waiting if you change your mind about wanting it ;)

Nothing yet lol paying tomoz think its close to £200 supposed to be £400 so saving some and when she's got weight on her the vets spaying her for free for me as I've no interest in breeding and don't want my dogs getting to her :thumbs: she's staying put ;) haha

• Like 12

Aw bless her ! Hope she settles nicely and puts some well needed weight on

eta - please consider the offer of financial help from people here, lots of us would, and it isn't charity - it's people helping - like you did

She's settling down well here so onwards and upwards :) I would like to thank everyone who offered help to me ect much appreciated some really good folk on here :thumbs:

• Like 2

bloody hell how can people let a dog get so skinny well done on you for helping the dog the previous owners who let it get in that state shouldnt be allowed to keep a goldfish never mind a dog :icon_eek:

Thanks :) yep it's shocking vet said its the worst he's seen , but she's safe now :) and me little shadow already :) I'm working on an old house tomorrow that me dad owns she's coming with me , going to spend the day by the open fire while I do some work :)

• Like 2

dont look like she`s coming down here :D good luck getting her right keep us updated :thumbs:

Haha no don't look like it , thank you for the offer mate you were at the top of my list if I couldn't get stuff sorted :thumbs: much appreciated

dont look like she`s coming down here :D good luck getting her right keep us updated :thumbs:

Haha no don't look like it , thank you for the offer mate you were at the top of my list if I couldn't get stuff sorted :thumbs: much appreciated

no worries ... ;)

no worries ... ;)

:thumbs:

J.Dog,...you have done a real genuine thing,..and showed your fellow lurchermen that you have, the courage of your convictions...

You also have a good heart,...I admire that greatly,.. in a man... :yes:

All the best to you and yours,..regards, CHALKWARREN... :thumbs:

• Like 11