About The Match

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

too many worry about gorger and lucas just crack on with whats in your own kennels all this shite wont make your dogs run better. you get out what you put in. if your dogs arnt doing there job you nee

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this top

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.   If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I thin

Posted Images

To be fair you just said you had a bitch to lined It was whoever rang sayin about bitch I asked they said she of captain lines she was red n white but you didn't say it BM greg said it now peter come on here tryn to make me out a liar. I thought I was more than good to you on the mating regardless what I thought of the cross.

I did say to you at manor hamilton I didn't thk lucas suit ur bitch you said you weren't worried about wind as you run small feilds. I asked why you not use full saluki you said you already did not sure what bitch on.

il be honestt you wer fair in meeting me in manorhamilton weather you had other buissness there or not and you wer fair by holding her the 2 day and dropping her to balbriggan, i never had an issue with that part of things to be fare, but it was the fact the you let the dog line the bitch and then run her down to other lads, if you had an opinion on my bitch you could have told me that day straight out, if not you should have keeped your opinion to yourself, and if your honest john you will admit that part of it?? and as iv said if you admit that il shake your hand

I never denied it jim I don't call it crab it I just gve my opinion in private coming on this open site saying it is crabbing it. Yous brought it out I wuda kept it private. I say it now lucas dosnt suit them type bitches he suits heavy saterated bitches as he puts speed into them bita fire not all litters work out. Other people done the mixing jim its a lesson I've learnt in this dog game. Only thing I said I say it now was lucas wudnt suit your bitch I think the pups wuda had no wind if that's crabbing I'm crabbing my own dog I wasn't gona act big shot say to you after you travelled so far no mate my dog not serving that bitch. Not my style jim. We all have opinions its who carrys the storys.

Yea I said your bitch wasn't right for lucas I didn't thk pups have any wind. Now I'm honest now did I send you the pics and do you a turn with ur dog.

you shoulda took a pup for the service not the euros :laugh: