Poor Dog I Had To Take It

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right

It's a shame you are so far away from me, I would rehome her, I have a nice bit of fenced land, and half my lurchers are rescues who can't work (I have 6 working and 8 'other') and would happily take her in if you can get her to me.

I don't have much cash but I can help if needs be

PM me if you want to sort something out, she would have an acre of safe field and loads of lurcher company if I rehomed her

good luck with her matey whatever you decide, and well done

• Like 1

It's a shame you are so far away from me, I would rehome her, I have a nice bit of fenced land, and half my lurchers are rescues who can't work (I have 6 working and 8 'other') and would happily take her in if you can get her to me.

I don't have much cash but I can help if needs be

PM me if you want to sort something out, she would have an acre of safe field and loads of lurcher company if I rehomed her

good luck with her matey whatever you decide, and well done

With 14 lurchers I'm not surprised cash is in short supply...that must be a nightmare...why you have so many...?

How did she go at the vets? wishing you all the best and pm me I will chip in as much as I can, glad you are keeping her well done mate

Shes great ive another thread called rescued dog look on there for better pics shes staying here with me :thumbs:

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it can't be saved so needs removing , it's tail was gushing of blood , it has been starved , its in horriable shape :( but its had a good feed on small but often meals its had plenty good grub in it , drank so much water it's unreal , its going to cost a bomb for treatment I can't afford it tbh like but ill see what I can do if not ill take it to the local dogs trust were it will have a good chance at rehoming or sort something

Poor keera the bull grey :(

20130402_161226_zps0fa1048f.jpg

20130402_161234_zps0b73d51c.jpg

After a good feed and abit of care and attention :)

20130402_190942_zps60dc5d4a.jpg

kunts........... :censored: good on ya j mate...........i wish you all the best........... :thumbs: